BFH's Seven Puzzles Quest

BFH

[center]I write this here to answer questions I thought were obvious but well better be super clear:[/center]

To begin the quest:

1. Visit the Paper Cabin
2. Pull the Rope
3. On the box type: "MagicDuel 7th Anniversary" and then Click Speak Words.

Solve the Puzzle:

1. If it doesn't load simply pass the mouse over the little box or click over it (you will realize what I mean after starting.
2. Make sure to complete the puzzle and to answer the riddle that appears below it (it will allow you to continue)
3. Take a Print Screen of the completed puzzle (I don't care if you need to take 2-3 screenshots to cover the entire scene. i want the evidence that you actually completed it.

NOTE: How to take Screen Shots: Visit ([url="http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows"]http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows[/url])

4. Save the screenshot to your computer using paint or other image editor.
5. After completing the 7 scenes send the images to me through forum PM

To attach images on a forum pm click or use the full editor.

General Notes: If you take much time in solving system will idle you. For some of the contest parts I enabled a link that you should click from time to time to prevent idling :P

REWARDS ARE WORTH THE EFFORT FOR THE FIRST & SECOND PLACES :P

ENJOY

Note: At the end I'll ask you guys to rate/review my quest. Have Fun! :D

Finally Quest Finished :D

We have two Winners

First Place!
Kris Summers
Yes an mp3!

Second Place:
stavaroiu

They deserve an applause and a great reward, to be announced, during the week, at the Anniversary Ceremony.

ALSO: Those who finished up to the six part have until 0:00 server to send me the evidence. I shall reward you guys as well.

Thanks for participating. Ohh and I'll post a review form soon for all the quests (will reach council). Actually not sure if at the end of the anniversary to include all quests at once or now.

Edited by BFH

Following are the names of those who fully completed the puzzle after the first/second place or perhaps finished it later:

ignnus
Isabella Finch
Shadowseeker
TheComedian
Eon
Rannel
Shnappie
Lightsage

NOTE: There's someone who sent me an email with 6 answers but forgot to include the Playername. pls send an email with it. if I missed anybody let me know.

BTW: Heresy Lane and Fountain of Dark Vibrations are part of MDA.

Rewards:

First and Second Place:

Kris Summers & stavaroiu

Get Tainted + Anniversary Aramor (New edition ofc :P)

A Wish Point for the following

ignnus
Isabella Finch
Shadowseeker
TheComedian
Eon
Rannel
Shnappie
Lightsage

Hope you had fun and contact TK

If you have any reviews, recommendations, ratings, etc of the quest send them to me no matter if they are negative or positive. They will directly affect the way I do quests.

THANKS

• 1 year later...

NOTE: There's someone who sent me an email with 6 answers but forgot to include the Playername. pls send an email with it. if I missed anybody let me know.

A year later this person appeared and claimed her reward via email. I never quote any emails I receive to my official md adress, but this time I did as an exception.

On 2013-06-23 01:41, Zyrxae ###### wrote:

I know this is a whole year old, but Poe's recent quest made me remember this..
"There's someone who sent me an email with 6 answers but forgot to include the Playername. pls send an email with it. if I missed anybody let me know."
Guess this must have been me :D

If this is way too late to reward the quest I understand, but I figured it was okay to at least try. Anyway, my playername is Zyrxae.

I verified the email address and she is indeed the missing winner. I will proceed with the reward of a Wish Point to zyrxae.

The fact that I'm announcing this here is because I want things to be very clear to avoid confusions. I value the time spent on any of the quests, events or festivals I organize, and if I promise a reward I will give it.

If anyone needs any further evidence feel free to contact me.

B

Edited by BFH