CLOSED: Petition to remove 3 alliance members minimum rule

Chewett

• Root Admin

I am completely ignoring the fact that the alliances were removed. It has happened, i feel we should all move on.

However, i do feel the rule is incorrect and that it should be changed.

I shall be opening this poll, i shall also be writing to the council with the results of the poll and asking them to consider removing Murs Rule, I do not think it fits.

The poll does not specify if the rule should have the number changed, But whether the concept of disbanding alliances based on member count.

Please vote on this matters and do not turn this into a "return X alliance back" thread. What has happened has happened. Both alliances were started to be "hibernated" so there is a chance to regain them if we, the community, wants to. But we should speak out and say we do not feel a rule should be applied.

Edited by Chewett

• Root Admin

In addition, as i said i shall be contacting the council, i shall be putting the names down of anyone who agrees with this action on the petition i shall be sending. If you wish your name to go down, please post here and i shall add your name to the petition.

• Root Admin

[quote name='(Zl-eye-f)-nea' timestamp='1339089618' post='113974']
Other than admin alliances, an alliance is a group of people with a badge to signify that. One person or two people is not a group - I dont see why the rule shouldnt stand.

Z
[/quote]

A very good point, i feel more discussion is needed before anyone casts their vote unwisely.

Therefore i shall close this for now, we all need to think about this more objectively.

EDIT: please see this discussion thread: http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/12435-3-member-alliance-rule/

Edited by Chewett