Eclipse revitalisation

It seems my presence in the realm is wanted. I shall return to it more frequently, so.

Before we begin any plans, however, I would like to hear from all persons who still consider their characters part of the Children of the Eclipse. Please post days and times (server time) you plan to be active in MagicDuel.

I will be active around 04:00 - 06:00 most weekdays, perhaps a bit longer on Fridays. I will be available from 20:00 - 10:00 (the next day) or so on weekends.

The purpose of getting these times is to coordinate actions and events. Please let me know what will work for you.

With my current schedule, I will attempt to be active on Tuesday and Wednesday of each week unless my schedule changes. I will, as well, try to appear online during the evenings (7pm to 2am in US Central time, 03:00 - 10:00 server time.) each week.

I cannot promise heavy game activity during the week, but I will appear as I am able.

Edited by Amoran Kalamanira Kol

• Root Admin

I may not be offically or unoffically part of the CoE, but i do care about their revival, and therefore offer my help. I hope you three know this, and accept my help.

Im very sporadic about timings, its easier if people contact me about stuff and i try to attend anything.

In other news, it seems rants are good after all, no? LOLOLOL

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1340138528' post='115443']
I may not be offically or unoffically part of the CoE, but i do care about their revival, and therefore offer my help. I hope you three know this, and accept my help.

Im very sporadic about timings, its easier if people contact me about stuff and i try to attend anything.

In other news, it seems rants are good after all, no? LOLOLOL
[/quote]

They are good enough, Chewie, and thank you for your offer of help. We will speak to you when we sort things out.

[quote name='Tarquinus' timestamp='1340138643' post='115444']
I believe that is 03:00 - 10:00 server time.
[/quote]

Thank you.

[color=#008080][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]I've said this outside and I'll say it here. I'll help any way I can. Say the word and I'm there.[/font][/color]

• 3 weeks later...

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]We are preparing for a red ritual - there will be blood, there will be sacrament, there will be sacrifice![/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Members of the clergy will recite historical and new Prayers to the Moon during that service.[/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]If you would like to show your support, please consider writing something, however short, to be read during the bloodletting. Send them to my via PM[/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]It could be just a few words, a short poem, a story, or anything related to the moon, night, and/or the CoE. [/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]And I cordially invite our adversaries to do their worst![/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Thank you.[/font]