Switch between full version and mobile version - MD Forum

Rumi

When I load the forum on my Android phone, I get the mobile version, which I like due to ease of navigation and simplicity. Sometimes I choose 'full version' option to see voting on comments and other details. Once switched, I don't know how to switch back. Reloading the bookmark maintains full version. Usually it will randomly switch back after a few days, and I don't know what the trigger is. Is there a place to switch back by choice? If so, where is it located?

• Root Admin

There is a theme button at the bottom, "Change Theme" selecting this should allow you to change to the mobile version.

Failing that, clearing cookies should reset the preference

Edited by Chewett

I recall having the same issue - and Chew, unless I'm blind there's no button when viewing on a mobile (android here as well) to change theme, I looked at the time, and just checked again. It's there when you're on the mobile version to swap to full version though, just not other way round.

• Root Admin

[quote name='Grido' timestamp='1340301043' post='115659'] I recall having the same issue - and Chew, unless I'm blind there's no button when viewing on a mobile (android here as well) to change theme, I looked at the time, and just checked again. It's there when you're on the mobile version to swap to full version though, just not other way round. [/quote]

For some reason it was hidden in the admin after our recent forum upgrade. its now toggled and it now does have a dropdown plus a "Use Mobile Version" link at the bottom left (checked on opera on an iphone)

Thanks for the reports