Forum Game

Chewett

Burns: he didn't know was that the wine had been poisoned by.
Grido: a strange woman wearing a feather boa...
Chewett: that have an idea that he ...
dst: was cheating on her with...
Grido: Hannah, which as it turns out he was...
Metal Bunny: not as Grido fancies other types than Hannah, more petite...
Glaistig: really. Grido began convulsing and...
Grido: started reaching toward a conviniently placed antidote...

(i know i'm great and everything, but isn't this story getting a little me focussed? :D )

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Garg: Which, unbeknown to Grido was in actuality full of...

Burns: nothing but pure fountain water. Yet, he swallowed it all in one gulp and...

Burns: nothing but pure fountain water. Yet, he swallowed it all in one gulp and...
dst:spits it out quickly cause it tasted like...

dst: spits it out quickly cause it tasted like...
Grido: beer, and he doesnt like beer...

• 2 weeks later...

Grido: beer, and he doesnt like beer.
Cryxus: He rolled and writhed as he looked at Jonn, smiling slightly. "Only you can save me now"....

Cryxus: He rolled and writhed as he looked at Jonn, smiling slightly. "Only you can save me now"....
Metal Bunny: Jonn could only reply with: 'Mouth to mouth?

Burns: It might feel a little weird, seeing you are no gopher, but i'd still do it for you if you promise...

Edit @ chewie: sorry :)

Burns: It might feel a little weird, seeing you are no gopher, but i'd still do it for you if you promise...''
Grido: before finishing that sentence, Jonn remembered that Hannah was in the room still, apparently forgotten, she then performs the mouth to mouth....

Burns: It might feel a little weird, seeing you are no gopher, but i'd still do it for you if you promise...''
Grido: before finishing that sentence, Jonn remembered that Hannah was in the room still, apparently forgotten, she then performs the mouth to mouth....
dst: resuscitation but because she was a bit blind she did it to someone else who happened to be around. That person was...

dst: resuscitation but because she was a bit blind she did it to someone else who happened to be around. That person was...
Cryxus: ...Perrobotillo. Grido frowns and turned back to Jonn...

Grido: and says ''when did Perro get here?'' and then continues slowly dying....

(she would have to be blind, being with me....)(wow insulting myself is fun)

Burns: he didn't know was that the wine had been poisoned by....
Grido: and says ''when did Perro get here?'' and then continues slowly dying....
Burns: while suffering from terrible pain, but all of a sudden, he has THE idea to save his life:...

[it felt right to save you, after all i was the one who poisoned you =P]

Burns: while suffering from terrible pain, but all of a sudden, he has THE idea to save his life:...
Glaistig: he shoves his finger down his throat, so as to induce a gagging reflex to purge the his system

Glaistig: he shoves his finger down his throat, so as to induce a gagging reflex to purge the his system
Lulu: but the cruel laughter of Jonn and Hannah makes him choke on his vomit as his eyes fill with desperate tears--he can'tbreathanymorethevomittastesrealbad and THE WORLD IS CRUEL--[i]gone[/i]--and he is dead. Either oblivious or uncaring, Hannah and Jonn...

(My pleasure, Grido, to intervene suddenly and rescue you from being the pitiful subject of some terrible, unworthy game like this. Any time, really. And my lines count, regardless of length or some other senseless technicality! R.I.great P., Grido!)

Burns: while suffering from terrible pain, but all of a sudden, he has THE idea to save his life:
Lulu: but the cruel laughter of Jonn and Hannah makes him choke on his vomit as his eyes fill with desperate tears--he can'tbreathanymorethevomittastesrealbad and THE WORLD IS CRUEL--gone--and he is dead. Either oblivious or uncaring, Hannah and Jonn...
Grido: continue their laughing. They soon remember that there's still the strange man in the room (you know the one with the brother, with the picture hanging up)....

(oh thanks for killing me Lulu :blink: , i kept trying to change the subject from me, but it never worked, arr)

Burns: while suffering from terrible pain, but all of a sudden, he has THE idea to save his life:
Lulu: but the cruel laughter of Jonn and Hannah makes him choke on his vomit as his eyes fill with desperate tears--he can'tbreathanymorethevomittastesrealbad and THE WORLD IS CRUEL--gone--and he is dead. Either oblivious or uncaring, Hannah and Jonn...
Grido: continue their laughing. They soon remember that there's still the strange man in the room (you know the one with the brother, with the picture hanging up)....
Metal Bunny: The man then suddenly wakes up from his surreal dream and

• 2 weeks later...

Burns: realizes Hannah is standing over him, tickling him with a feather, ready to...

Burns: realizes Hannah is standing over him, tickling him with a feather, ready to...
Rex: whip him with a whip made of..

Lightsage: Slit his throat with a concealed dagger at her hip which happens to...

Rex, you missed 2 posts...

• 1 month later...

I shall attempt to reconcile the two above posts.

Apophys: thick Grasan leather, belonging to Dark Priestess (a.k.a. Peace), just for fun. Afterwards, she intends to...

Lightsage: slit his throat with a concealed dagger at her hip which happens to...

Apophys: thick Grasan leather, belonging to Dark Priestess (a.k.a. Peace), just for fun. Afterwards, she intends to...

Lightsage: slit his throat with a concealed dagger at her hip which happens to...

MRWander: have been the same dagger that killed Marind and Wodin from which it was...

MRWander: have been the same dagger that killed Marind and Wodin from which it was...
Metal Bunny: smuggled out of sight by Grido, by hiding it in his favourite orifice and...

Edited by Metal Bunny