Plants (like creatures) in combat rituals

Rumi

Plants would be a second category of combat participants. Would not have any VE or do any actions in combat, but provide stronger and more varied auras. Would take up max 2 of 6 ritual slots. Would have their own page with list, images, PTC codes, etc. level upgrade requiring age/heat, not wins losses, but contribute to rituals gaining power through wins. Have their own series of tokens.

We already have at least 2 plant-like creatures (tree and toxic), but we could potentially diversify the combat experience by adding another form. I could list further ideas, but I'd like to see what community thinks.

Edited by Rumi

I'm not suggesting trees and toxicodendrites should be plants, just mentioning that we have two creatures which are both plants. As new ritual participants develop, I wonder why limit ourselves to a paradigm of "creatures". In addition to plants, I could imagine also types of artificial or non living combatants in rituals. I guess aramors are sort of like this. I had in mind traps or enchantments that might have action in only one round or something like that. I dunno, sort of diversify the dueling experience.

I see the +/- response. I guess people just like their crits. I like mine.

Edited by Rumi