Halloween Cookies!

DarkRaptor

[size=5]I've heard there is a Old Woman on a hunt north of Marind Bell capital that knows how to make MagicDuel Halloween Cookies!
Go [b]TALK[/b] to her and venture yourself to help her![/size]

[b]Rewards:[/b]
[indent=1]
1. All that sucessfully help the Old Woman to make the cookies will win something.
2. The prizes will be random between all winners
3. Prize list:
(from my stock) 1 Aged Sharptear, 4 Pimps, Priests and Locate Stones[/indent]

[b]Duration:[/b]
[indent=1]
It will depend on participation but it will be up at least until the end of Halloween[/indent]

[b]Please Have Fun!!! Happy Halloween!![/b]

Note:
This is one of my first scripted quests and there is a large amount of script envolved. So despite all the efford in debuging i can't assure the quest is error free, if you encounter a error please report it to me so i can fix asap.

[quote name='DarkRaptor' timestamp='1351618951' post='124830']
[size=5]I've heard there is a Old Woman on a hunt north of Marind Bell capital that knows how to make MagicDuel Halloween Cookies!
Go [b]TALK[/b] to her... [/size][b]Please Have Fun!!! Happy Halloween!![/b]
[/quote]

North of Marind Bell capital? is it still this place where she wanders?
The person closest to an old woman I met there is a RPC by the name of The Witch Doctor :P

Edited by Myron

[quote name='Myron' timestamp='1351696271' post='124854']
North of Marind Bell capital is still where she can be found?
The closest to an old woman I met there just now, is a RPC by the name of The Witchdoctor :P
[/quote]

LOL...

[spoiler]
Why not "Talk" inside a familiar hut, maybe?
[/spoiler]

[quote name='AmberRune' timestamp='1351698777' post='124858']
o.O um...
I can claim knowing how to cooking a bit but not these Halloweeen cookies... strange cookies...
[/quote]
Let me dare challenge you in a cooking contest, my Lady :D
I would cook some chocolate cake for you ;)
What would you rather cook?

[b]Thank you all for participating in this simple adventure![/b]
I hope you all had some fun by participating.. i know.. that old lady could be a bit frustrating at some times.
Please feel free to give some feedback, good or bad is always very very important.

[b]Thank You![/b]

[b]Now the numbers:[/b]
29 Total Participants
15 Reached the checkpoint: Got the pebbles to mill the grain and baked the first version of the cookies.
10 Finnished the Quest: By giving to the old woman all the needed ingredients for the MagicDuel Halloween Cookies.

[b]The Winners List:[/b]
[indent=1][b] Valldore Nal
Eagle Eye
Innocence
laylah
Nimrodel
JusticeFang
LameKnight
AmberRune
Dante Lionheart
Aelis[/b][/indent]

[b]The rewards:[/b]

[indent=1]1x Sharptear
4x Pimped Grasan
5x Locate Stone[/indent]

I have prepared a list of the prizes so each prize corresponds to a number between 1 and 10, also uploaded the list to [url="http://storenow.net/my/?f=5461"]http://storenow.net/my/?f=5461[/url] with a password that will be disclosed later.

[b]Please all Winners post a number of your Choice (non duplicate) from 1 to 10.[/b]

Again, Thank you All
darkraptor

ps: I will be not active in MagicDuel until Monday, since i want to deliver the prizes as soon as possible, all that didn't have picked a number by then will have the number picked by throwing dice at GoE.

4!

I did fl like shoving the ants up her... *coughs* when i couldnt figure out how to make flour or how to carry sugar without it being eaten. But on the whole, it was entertaining. Loved the humour element. Kept me amused for a while. :D

Thank you all again for participating and for the good feedback.. maybe one day the granny will bake again in this realm :-P

According to the numbers choosen here is the prizes distribuition:
[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif] Dante Lionheart => 1 -> Pimped Grasan
Eagle Eye [/font][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]=>[/font][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif] 2 -> Locate Stone
LameKnight [/font][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]=>[/font][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif] 3 -> Locate Stone
Nimrodel [/font][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]=>[/font][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif] 4 -> Pimped Grasan
Innocence -> Locate Stone
laylah [/font][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]=>[/font][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif] 6 -> Sharptear
Aelis [/font][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]=>[/font][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif] 7 -> Locate Stone
JusticeFang [/font][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]=>[/font][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif] 8 -> Pimped Grasan
AmberRune [/font][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]=>[/font][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif] 9 -> Pimped Grasan
Valldore Nal [/font][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]=>[/font][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif] 10 -> Locate Stone[/font]

(pass to see the previously uploaded list of assigned numbers per prize is [i]DarkMDHC2012[/i], available at [url="http://storenow.net/my/?f=5461"]http://storenow.net/my/?f=5461[/url])

darkraptor