a fragment of my broken mind

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2013 at 2:03 AM, Muratus del Mur said:

am i realy losing my mind? does any of this make any sense to any of you?

I have only read the initial post, so forgive me if I touch on any ideas brought up in other replies.

To me, the two paragraphs complement each other massively. In my idea of reality or universe, the way the future connects to the present and past is no linear, nor does it involve time in the usually agreed context of the word.

Take, as an example, a painful experience. Before this, there is no relation to pain and after it is a two way interaction from the observer in the future facing choices or occurrences in the unhappened future. To me it looks like this:

433054700_Afragmentofmybrokenmind1.png.5cb153318e68d2f134fcb36420eaf4aa.png

You can see the entropic nature of the interactions could amplify or be lessened depending on the effectiveness or severity of the future choice or occurrence.

Now, I initially said that there is no relation to pain before this.. but this was meant as the pain directly caused by the initial painful experience. How we face that experience and the impact of it, of course depends on other past or present occurrences.

A simplified version of how this now becomes like a system of interacting and interdependent occurrences, the effects of which move constantly back and forth through what we regard as past and future:

955407855_Afragmentofmybrokenmind2.png.3f557ff394e95526676101560234b360.png

This means that the “homogenous soup of timeless reality”, which you mention Mur, is to me a sphere of not perfectly aligned mathematically accurate patterns and structures, but a living, breathing system of veins as you might find in most living creatures.

This arterial system can flow in an infinite number of directions, it includes conscious decisions as might be made by sentient life forms as well as outward occurrences faced by anything that has been “naturally programmed” to react to external influences:

596894084_Afragmentofmybrokenmind3.png.a62a77fceb19aeb441659792fc53cc1a.png

I gave an actual “feeling” in my example, but my interpretation of what you might have meant by “feelings” is simply a “fluid state of being”.

Spoiler

I understand this was a thread from some time ago, but I am making up for lost time (if you pardon the pun :D)