Lore Root Back Enterance, again

Fyrd Argentus

[quote name='announcement']
[color="#CCCCCC"]Ann. 2041 - [2011-10-01 20:35:05 - Stage 11][/color]
Wishes that grant access to different locations, such as Oak Tower, several Marind Bell places, Loreroot back entrance and Bersekers Charge, were reset. All that spent wishpoints for them received their wishpoint back. These wishes are now fixed and won't reset when moving to the next MP level how they did before. In addition, K doc wish was also reset but not part of this bugfix. Those that already have access to those places keep their access, it didnt reset with the wishpoint. This makes the access "for free" and also locks those wishes from being used. It is a side effect of the bigfix but enjoy it.
[/quote]

[color=#808080][i]ever since that announcement all acquired "location access" wishes appeared back in the shop.[/i][/color]
[color=#808080][i]they're supposed to be locked from using if you have the access from before the date of the announcement.[/i][/color]
[color=#808080][i]if they really are... didn't want to risk to check really :P[/i][/color]

My alt use wish point to the wish shop and buy [b]Open Loreroot Back Entrance[/b] (Gives you permanent access to Loreroot hidden Exit/Entrance so that you can pass through it anytime. The back gate connects Archive Lands with Loreroot at Wasp's Totem area.)

After grant the access and try to get inside using back entrance of loreroot but not working.

It is a bugs or something?