Why I want to revive CoE

DARK DEMON

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Since before the personal request month started, I was noticing fellow Lorerootians awaiting the return of the Eclipse. It had appeared they lost all hope. Some of them were awake at times, some logging in just for active days, and some not awake at all.[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]I had nothing to do with CoE --> I never thought of joining any other than the Guardians of the Root. Nor will I join CoE if and when it returns.[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]So yeah, why I worked for it?[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Firstly, this would prove that my land people can trust me; that I'll always be loyal to Loreroot. I wanted them to acknowledge that there is now another who is one with the forest, permanently. This is a service to my land and it's people. As a service to my fellow Lorerootians, I wanted to make sure they weren't forgotten; that the tiny hope in their hearts that CoE would return was still there and could grow bigger.[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Secondly, I believed that Amoran and Tarq had not finished their part in this realm, even though they were no longer seen at the time. When dst told me they had left because of her, I swore I'd make sure they returned. Not only because I deeply respect them, but that I never had a chance to really interact with them. I wanted them to be more active. I heard so much about them before and, out of all people, they shouldn't have had their alliance taken for a ridiculous reason. The activity of the realm keeps shifting, you can't really expect someone to stay active all year round. I'm also quite sure that 95%+ people in the realm wanted to see them back.[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Third, I wanted to restore the same Lorerootian spirit at the time of Firs, and is now no longer there. It would be incomplete without the appearance of the people of one of Loreroot's alliances. Their return would give people a spark of hope. I didn't want them to hold their head over the "good ol' days". Instead, make the future the way you want it to be, if not better. There is still a chance...[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Last comes the selfish part.[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]I've always wanted to be unique; to do something even the greatest people failed to do. If I could succeed in reviving CoE, that dream of mine would come true. It's a matter of pride to restore what the forest had lost.[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]So many of you support CoE, that I have seen. And hence, I have one small request for all:[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]PLEASE, do not think negatively of the forest. There are people who do, and I just can't bear it when I see it. The forest is a wonderful place, and I'm even willing to sacrifice myself on behalf of it. Shem, Mya, Tarq, Amoran, Poe... they are all such amazing people. Will you really get swayed by those who try to put up flame topics against them and their land?[/color][/font]

Edited by DARK DEMON

[quote name='DARK DEMON' timestamp='1359091018' post='131389']
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]I had nothing to do with CoE --> I never thought of joining any other than the Guardians of the Root. Nor will I join CoE if and when it returns.[/color][/font]
[/quote]

[color=#808080][i]The mission you want to take upon yourself ain't easy nor something one can do on the side.[/i][/color]
[color=#808080][i]Either you're dedicated to it 100% or leave it to those that do consider themselves CoE.[/i][/color]

[quote name='Phantom Orchid' timestamp='1359229566' post='131439']
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Dark Demon,[/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Why was the last part of your post edited out?[/font]
[/quote]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]spelling/grammatical errors[/color][/font]