mp4 ... and now?

I couldn't await to reach mp4.

Finally, ive passed the story mode and entered the free roaming mode.

Im quite disapointed, all the same, no new areas, no new creatures (but the prices for the big egg has changed to 7000 vit :angry: ).

But, i ve not checked all (previous) borders, maybe ive to dig deeper.

Any suggestions?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you been to loreroot yet? Also, at mp4, try leveling all creatures to the max, and experiment on how to become stronger. And you could always go for mp5 :), but I'm sure that since you just got into mp4, you'll just be fresh meat for the slaughter for a while :angry:

What Metal Bunny says is true. You will get slaughtered for a while untill you get the hang out of it since as soon as you are mp4 you still have the same creatures you had when you where maxed at mp3 so basically those who have been at mp4 for a while will Slaughter you. Max your creatures as soon as you can. Increase your vp and buy new equipment. I have the 3rd stage of the egg (I got it when it was 5k value and low vitality cost :angry: ) just +54 more won battles to go until 4th stage (And a cost of 12k vitality, just noticed that, Crap!) and the 2nd stage of my dragon who needs 12 won battles until next stage :) According to Manu they are a pain to train in the lower levels but are deadly in the later levels.

Also loreroot is almost impossible to access at mp3 because the guards will slaughter you, but at mp4 once you trained your creatures further you can access it so it basically is a new area for you.

Loreroot guards are impossible with that creatures i have (had, i sacreficed some). 2 Dark Archer II, elemental II, grassan II,aramor assasin and a Hollow Warrior. Not the smalles chance.

yes, i hoped that i can buy the egg now but 7000 vit are too much. i could buy one part of sun god armor before :angry:

I believe I used the same strategy Chewett did the first time I beat the gaurds. I also did not kill any of them just did a higher % of damage than they did to me.

The ritual I used did not have any creatures that you did not say you have nor did it use any creatures of higher level.

Spoiler on how to kill the loreroot guards (spoiler tags added by chewett)

Ive beaten the 1st guard on mp3, not the second guard though. I just used an offensive ritual wich focused in the strongest creature. I got him down with 2 creature looses only.

Im stuck in a dead end.

I tried to rise my creatures. There are a few people at mp4 i can beat. For example my Dark Archer gets 50 - 300 exp every won fight. But some player are very experienced and they have very strange rituals with creatures i don;t know. If my DA survive such a fight, he will get negative exp and tons of them. My DA has enaugh won battles but he need 8k exp more to upgrade!