Portuguese Translation

Root

I'm here to say that if you need help to translate the game to portuguese (portuguese from portugal, not the brazilian one) , I'd be glad to help, just let me know :D

Edit: PS: I said that there are two kinds of portuguese, but they're almost the same, it's only some words/expressions that are different.

no its just so manu may see it

if it doesnt have a subject that is clear he may not read it

oh, ok, anyways, I don't have the 20 days of activity that are required for the job, but I can start translating the principles and that kind of stuff if he is ok with it. Just waiting for a reply to my e-mail :P

me and John were talking, and we thought that maybe we should compile a list of online free translators to use in the absence of a native-, or fluent- speaker of a language in which another new player speaks. I know you'll probably find someone to translate, personally the story and help topics and stuff, but chat in the meantime, might need this, so... without further ado:

For German, I recommend the site: Leo.org for single words, or common cultural phrases, very, very good.

My good generic all-around free translator recommendation is altavista.com/babelfish

I translated the 'How To Play' link tutorial into Portuguese using babelfish, and I made a site on googlepages for it, if someone is a native speaker, or fluent, maybe you could tell me so I could correct it? Mur, I'm sorry if this violates any copyright laws, or violates terms of use.

So, Portuguese rough-draft of tutorial: tlbrow.googlepages.com/portuguesemagicduelinstructions

Manu already answered my mail, but I still don't have the green light to start translating the game, but since that site is not part of the game itself, I'll correct the gramatical errors of that google translation and then I'll PM Steno with it.

Sorry for using a different topic to post a reply but the original one was closed >.<

Edit: Can anyone give me the link of the original how to play? Google screwed this up so bad that I can't fully understand some parts :S

Oh, I thought it was a how to play guide done by Steno or by a group of players, this is directly related to the Oficial website and to the game too, so I'll wait for Manu's permission before translating anything directly related to the oficial website or game. :P

Am I the only portuguese player here? Manu said it's would be better if we had a team to translate the game to portuguese instead of just me because the game is huge, if you want to help post here please. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Here i post to revive this topic.

Please post your names for the translation team and select one leader to help you.

Here will be kept updated the list of the translation team.

Good luck !
[b]
------- Names -----

[/b]Herly
xPo
Lozober

[quote name='Akasha' date='16 August 2009 - 08:32 PM' timestamp='1250454770' post='39652']
Here i post to revive this topic.

Please post your names for the translation team and select one leader to help you.

Here will be kept updated the list of the translation team.

Good luck !
[b]
------- Names -----[/b]
[/quote]

I volunteer to translate MD into portuguese :)

My name's herly