Portuguese Translation

Root

I still offer my help translating.... for Brazilian portuguese...I think there might be more brazilians than portugueses on the game...

EDIT by Chewett: The idea is you contact us if you really want to do this.

Email Mur.

Edited by Chewett

• Root Admin

I asked for a clear list of people that want to start the team. Also, i need you to talk with eachother and make me at least two suggestions on who you wish to be team leader, i will pick one.
Team leader will have access to translations admin and will centralise the work of the others.
ready when you are.

• 1 month later...

I offer myself to be one of the team coordinators for the Portuguese translation team...
Skimming through this post I found this list of names:
[list]

[*]herly
[*]xPo
[*]Lozober
[*]Krogan Darkmoon
[*]Treehill
[*]necro
[*]Tcheno
[*]vilhenas
[*]Dhyone
[/list]
You can contact me via email (herly84@gmail.com)

Edited by Herly

• 1 month later...
  • Root Admin

[quote name='Herly' date='22 October 2009 - 09:51 PM' timestamp='1256248286' post='45499']
You can contact me via email (herly84@gmail.com)
[/quote]

[quote name='Treehill' date='09 December 2009 - 06:59 PM' timestamp='1260385177' post='49518']
Just to know....is the up above already in work...no one ever contacted me and im ALWAYS looking at the md community(though i dont play like before).....btw my messenger is
lf-br1fan@hotmail.com
[/quote]

You have to contact mur and he will set it up...

But i know for a fact that [url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/user/3424-aelis/"]Aelis[/url] has contacted mur recently about it, i would pm him so mur doesnt get a wave of emails.

[quote name='Chewett' date='09 December 2009 - 07:27 PM' timestamp='1260386851' post='49520']
You have to contact mur and he will set it up...

But i know for a fact that [url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/user/3424-aelis/"]Aelis[/url] has contacted mur recently about it, i would pm him so mur doesnt get a wave of emails.
[/quote]

Ya know 'bout that bro, that punk Aelis gotta make the work with the boss though the nigga may be a still a baby chick...XD(been watching too much gangsta)

• 1 month later...

There is now a team translating MagicDuel to Portuguese (pt-PT not pt-BR).
Mur has given us access to the translation page, so we've started working on it.

The team members are:
xPo (team leader)
Herly
Aelis
Treehill

If someone else is interested in joining the team and help translating, please send me a PM.

• 1 month later...