Authority in MP6 and Viscosity

Chewett

• Root Admin

The most recent change to MP6 has given them the ability to summon their worshippers. This is one of the first true pieces of power they have over their worshippers.

Summon is a spell that needs to be used with care, It allows people to bypass many of the puzzles such as the LR guards and other places that people normally cannot enter. Since the spell only works on those who worship you making spellstones are a waste of casts.

Only a number of positions in authority have the summon spell, namely a number of offical bodies and Necrovion leadership. These people should have reached a point in game where they know the power of the spell, and know the limits of what they should or shouldnt do.

Using summon to bypass the LR guards would for example be frowned upon by LR people, and in my suggestion further discussion with them and the current protectors should be done. Similarly porting people into secret locations around MD should be done with caution. Failure to consult the right group of people may result in a flood of adepts leaving, and causing you to be MP6 less.

Teleporting spells are something Mur does not want common, Specifically summon and chase will never become widespread. Viscosity isnt random, and it exists for a very important reason, same as the LR guards and a variety of other things. You shouldnt be able to cross some lands in one AP set, Travelling over a land shouldnt take a minute, it should be more of a journey. Going to far places should take at least some part of time. Adding lots of pickles, candy and other items so that we are back to having no viscosity isnt going to happen so items and lands are going to be balanced over time.

I know people generally dont like viscosity, But no one so far has presented me an argument other than "I want to go everywhere all the time". I feel that places like the archives may want their values changing slightly so that it is easier for new people to get their papers. BUT i also feel that it is VERY good that people are accomplanying them to go get them. The things Fang and others are doing with pickles to help new people get papers is MUCH better than them going their themselves and i think this is really good. Getting a guided tour to go get something that people suggest you get, with all the fun you have along the way (espically with fang and co) does wonders for people staying an playing the game. And i salute everyone who does this.

Edited by Chewett

I'm at mobile phone my post is being update. MP6 can sommon here worshipers in one places like GoE. Example Protector cast a spell in the land of the east and he wants to sommon all lf his worshipers to GoE.

• Root Admin

[quote name='SkyArmy' timestamp='1367583249' post='135630']
I'm at mobile phone my post is being update. MP6 can sommon here worshipers in one places like GoE. Example Protector cast a spell in the land of the east and he wants to sommon all lf his worshipers to GoE.
[/quote]

Im unsure exactly what you are trying to say, you want to be able to port your worshippers anywhere you want?