mp3/mp4 Training Ground Garden

Rophs

[spoiler]
Rophs takes his shovel and behins to turn soil in a circle, leaving the grass upward on two opposite ends
Rophs continues widening the circle until the width of the circle is about two and a half empirical feet
 Rophs looks at his work, nods, and plants some misc herb seeds that have gotten stuck to his pants as he walks around this realm
Rophs lays down on the grass in the middle of the circle and smiles looking up at the sky

[/spoiler]

Edited by Rophs

• 1 month later...

[spoiler]

Aquellia Searches for two sticks to use as markers
Aquellia With her newfound sticks, stabs them into the ground to the side of the shed. Marking out a rectangle.
Aquellia goes to search for a cultivator in the shed to till the soil with
Aquellia Starts to till the soil of her marked out rectangle. Taking a few rose cuttings from the flowers she has and planting them
Aquellia watcers the newly planted cuttings, then places the tools back into the shed

[/spoiler]

• 1 year later...

Well the community garden has been actually been talked about and has been asked for, for an extended period of time. I think renaming it would be a slap in the face for the people who have been pushing for it for a while now. Currently there is actually a place for MP4's to gather for fights. Its in the marble dale park and somebody has actually taken time to subtitle it Sparring Grounds. It does require consent from both parties to fight but if people are looking to fight they would go there. The rules you can find on the sign post. at the entrance closest to where the gates would be.

It seemed to work when I did it for mp3 only, I will try it again for both mp3 and mp4.

I think you are failing to see the point here. The point is your idea has already been thought of many years before and addressed in a different location. Adding another location to address the same issue would cause confusion and would have 2 places operating at half capacity. If this where to pass (unlikely) you would actually be hurting what has already been built and organized in Marble Dale Park since it serves the EXACT same function.

Please look at the Marble dale park sign post read the rules and tell me how this new location you are suggesting is different or how another one would aid people.

• Root Admin

Please look at the Marble dale park sign post read the rules and tell me how this new location you are suggesting is different or how another one would aid people.

In case you didnt know, the rules havent been enforced for years.

In case you didnt know, the rules havent been enforced for years.

Well the enforcers where the MP3's/MP4's that choose to use it. Technically the rules anywhere are never formally enforced. The only enforcement was making an experience unpleasant for the people who violated the rules. So by the rules instated there if he is actually able to increase the popularity again he could have a group large enough in order to have enforcers.

• Root Admin

Well the enforcers where the MP3's/MP4's that choose to use it. Technically the rules anywhere are never formally enforced. The only enforcement was making an experience unpleasant for the people who violated the rules. So by the rules instated there if he is actually able to increase the popularity again he could have a group large enough in order to have enforcers.

They were enforced at one point, up until Shadow mostly left the game and stopped supporting it. Never officially which I think you think im referring to, but actually having people stop those who break them. The last I talked to grido about this from a LHO standpoint we were meant to tell people the rules on that signpost are not enforced atm.