Various Things Egotist Poll

Ackshan Bemunah

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi.

Thank you for the compliments.

The poll has self-centered purposes to be utilised or revealed (depending what they are).  Some have cool implications.

Seems like the "other" votes won't be elucidated, haven't gotten any PMs either.  

One silver coin to the mod who does ANOVA on this in a couple days, if that's in mod powers.  Use common sense for what the different factors are, some are combined in the same questions.

Edited by Ackshan Bemunah

To which land do you imagine me being the biggest nuisance:
  1. Necrovion (2 votes [9.09%])

2. Loreroot (6 votes [27.27%])

3. Underground (7 votes [31.82%])

4. Other (please post) (3 votes [13.64%])

5. I belong to the land I imagine would hate you most (3 votes [13.64%])

6. I belong to the land I imagine would hate you most and I hate you (1 votes [4.55%])

Wasn't it obvious?

May I ask what the purpose of this is? To me it seems you are trying to make people decide which land you should join, for you, which is pointless if you ask me.

No way.  That would be totally pointless!  Besides, the majority of questions would be useless if that were my purpose.

Focal points:

[spoiler]

The important factors that I am looking most closely at are:

1. I read your posts, and:

2.I will tell you why you are wrong about some things (1 votes [2.56%])

3.they're incomprehensible (5 votes [12.82%])

4. You don't know very much about MD, do you? (1 votes [2.56%])

5. I belong to the land I imagine you would do best in (6 votes [20.69%])

[/spoiler]

I appreciate whoever clicked every reason listed under yes.  If you will PM me the reasons why I am wrong about some things, or just post them here, I will be most grateful.  Else I will deign you a liar and pout.

Grido:  I am not sure if anyone has the ability to see votes as independent entries.  If someone does...

• Root Admin

No way.  That would be totally pointless!  Besides, the majority of questions would be useless if that were my purpose.

Focal points:

[spoiler]

The important factors that I am looking most closely at are:

1. I read your posts, and:

2.I will tell you why you are wrong about some things (1 votes [2.56%])

3.they're incomprehensible (5 votes [12.82%])

4. You don't know very much about MD, do you? (1 votes [2.56%])

5. I belong to the land I imagine you would do best in (6 votes [20.69%])

[/spoiler]

I appreciate whoever clicked every reason listed under yes.  If you will PM me the reasons why I am wrong about some things, or just post them here, I will be most grateful.  Else I will deign you a liar and pout.

Grido:  I am not sure if anyone has the ability to see votes as independent entries.  If someone does...

The only way to see independent entries is to delve into the db, and i shall not be doing this for you since it requires a lot of time to reprocess the data.

• Root Admin

I suppose making it three silver coins wouldn't make a difference, hm.  

As an additional note, voting is private, the only times when i spent time looking at votes is to ensure alts have not attempted to sway the votes or when polls have been created specifically to be public and the poll details reflects that AND it has been discussed with me previous.

In the first case i still will not give out the details of votes, in the second i have only ever approved one persons polls to be public in a very small amount of cases, and that is grido.

As an additional note, voting is private, the only times when i spent time looking at votes is to ensure alts have not attempted to sway the votes or when polls have been created specifically to be public and the poll details reflects that AND it has been discussed with me previous.

In the first case i still will not give out the details of votes, in the second i have only ever approved one persons polls to be public in a very small amount of cases, and that is grido.

Interesting.

1. a public poll is possible but difficult

2. ballots of an anonymous poll are not accessible without also accessing the associated usernames -- i.e. anonymity isn't built into the process (with the exception of real-time monitoring to observe what changes when a vote is cast)

3.  Because of (2) correlation studies are only possible with the cooperation of users

Correct?

• Root Admin

You can PM me to discuss this if you want, as you should have done on the above post.

For all: Please remember where you are specifically talking to someone where it doesnt affect the topic, you should PM them.

You can PM me to discuss this if you want, as you should have done on the above post.

For all: Please remember where you are specifically talking to someone where it doesnt affect the topic, you should PM them.

I mean, yeah, obviously, just taking advantage of the OFF-TOPIC forum . . .

Anyhow, I can and will do a reasonable analysis of the data that I do have and post some of it here in the coming week.