[WP quest] Make your own role

rikstar

• 3 weeks later...

Ackshan Bemunah

[spoiler]

Now, you should know that my characters will never be reliable in their activity. His owner tend to have mood swings. Don't trust me with routine. Bad idea, I get caught up in things.

On the other hand, my character is someone who can have bursts of logic, utterly meticulous and scrutinizing. And frankly, he could put unlimited energy into such a project.

If you want me to be involved, I suggest you give me something to analyze. ___ has her own thing, I don't really want to be fitting things into a pattern, but if you want I could happily do analyses of, say, heat distribution; in fact, such information would fascinate me. I can give no guarantee of the results of such an analysis, but the battle economy is itself an interesting thing, much more so to me than the normal economy.

I would be willing to analyze battle logs as they relate to actual fighting, see how to filter up the most relevant information for players who wish to do that, again with no guarantee on the time involved. More data would certainly speed up the process, but how you do that if you want I don't care.

In particular, a battle log retrieval spell would be a cool thing for a lot of people, I think. Cast it on someone, get the logs in his recent history, you get a glimpse into his side of the world, though I can certainly see the abuses.

There's already military ways and beliefs, but who is really going to share that information. Anyone sensitive enough to the players around them should be able to see the fights going on, I can see why the memory should be limited and more naturally self-centered, but someone with clarity can see what's going on between others. Let me know what you think.

[/spoiler]

Eara Meraia

[spoiler]

Hello there. My name is ___. Of course it’s not my real name, but that is the only one I can remember. I had the luck or curse to grow up together with my older sister ___. She utterly suppressed me by her personality, drawing the attention of all our friends and family to herself. Nobody noticed me, as I always stayed behind. Can not say I felt bad about it, why should I? I was always busy, yes, absolutely busy exploring the world outside and the world inside of me.

The thing, I found really fascinating is time - TIME as the cause of progress, reason of death, neverending ruler to measure life. The more I think about it, the deeper is my understanding getting, the harder is it to get back to “reality”. People call me a weird person and “obsessed”. I don’t mind. Being obsessed is like being in love and my love is wonderful – it’s limitless, overwhelming, timeless...

Thinking about “timeless” I came to the idea, no, not the idea bit a DESIRE to control the flow of time. I used to spend hours watching my hourglass, trying to stop the timeless dust falling down. After the last corn slipped to the bottom I turned the hourglass upside down and started all over again. I came to the conclusion that only timeless things can have power over time. And the only timeless thing I could use was my mind, my thoughts, my imagination. So I trained so long until I noticed I can make timeless dust fall slower or faster depending on my wish and the strength of my Will. That made very happy and motivated to go on with my experiments. Currently I am looking for
the magic to make my hourglass control not only my personal time, but also a flow of time for the people around me. And maybe someday (oh that would be truly awesome!) be able to control the time of the whole realm...dreams...people say I am a dreamer. Yes, they may say, but who doesn’t dream–never achieves anything. People may continue to talk and I continue watching my hourglass enjoying the mesmerizing flow of timeless to measure timed...

Ooc notes: (desired) abilities of ___: controlling regeneration timer of his own and (or) other person in the same scene, by using his “hourglass” item. Being able to make timer go faster(similar to tea) or slower.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-KiCCGdKnc

[/spoiler]

Rophs

[spoiler]

1. I will be participating in this. May the best role win, and may the winner follow all of the rules even if the rules are followed in silly ways.

2. ___ is a character who wants to be friends with everybody and wants to find and surpass the limits of MD in order to avange the limits he experinced in his past life. He is a 'young adult ' human (anywhere from 16-26) and is of average height (around 5' 11" or a litte less than 2 meters) and has eyes that shift between hues of brown and green depending on the lighting. As a fan of hugs and poking ___ has been able to get along with most people in MD who share similar love for hugs and the likes. If he were to ever get in a fight ___ would certainly not be able to hold his own against anyone but the weakest combatants, unskilled with weapons and with no unarmed combat experience ___ usually just falls on his knees in fear submitting to his opponent. Despite his overall physical inferiority ___ manages to have a strong mind. He is often able to think about something for an hour and make sense of it.

3. The role I want for my character ___ as his player is "Limit Breaker". The xp cap? That's a limit he will surpass. Can't go past 'max' heat? That's a limit to surpass as well. Only six creatures can be put in a ritual? Another limit to surpass and 'break'. I came back to MD wanting to play with all the bugs I remembered from when I played 2.5 years ago. I didn't want to use the same character I had before becuase it just didn't seem fitting. Creating ___ allowed me to throw off all of the thoughts people had about me and my old character and turn them into someone new. Becuase all the bugs from years ago are gone I realised I had to chase older ones or find new ones. In the great tradition of breaking things of MD I want ___ to be the one to break the many limits of MD.

4. ___ needs to limit himself as much as possible in order to ensure he does not run out of limits to break. This does not mean he won't need tools to do so. ___ would like to have a Memorystone collector so that he can create spellstones allowing him to better test magic with other people. Another item that would help ___ get around more would be a "Chocolates Box" item that would allow him to create one "Chocolate" every day (20 hour cooldown). Chocolates can be consumed to restore 50 action points and would melt into good similar to how candies melt after not being eaten for too long. A limit of 7 chocolates would be able to exist in MD at any given time so that ___ can break the limit and create eight.

5. ___ has an obvious place in MD, as what most people would call a "bugtester". Although he isn't testing bugs for malicous purposes nor is he directly seeking knowledge, but to avenge events that took place in his pastlife. Mur should pick ___ becuase he doesn't allow things such as "such a bug does not exist" to limit him from finding them and then breaking nonexistant things so that he may surpass MD's limits. Mur should pick ___ becuase broken limits make the game more fun and MD really needs to be more fun.

[/spoiler]

TheGreatPashweetie

[spoiler]

I walk around aimlessly looking for something that is not there. My eyes, they betray me, for I need them to see something deep my soul aches for. I find myself aiming at pointless charming chatter. Barely wets my desire for community. For love. The hideous creature that I was. The hideous creature I still am. Truth be I may have my old form back but nothing can stop the raging monster inside of these four walls.
I speak with ___, asking questions I know the answers to. A funny thing people who do that. People who ask questions which they have already made the answers to. A strange thing really, of humankind. My eyes grow weaker looking for the light that shines through my misty fate. My power grows more and more invisible. The basis of my identity continues to crumble. One day to make the dirt someone will walk on, one day to give new life.
Writing insanity, letting the words flow out the ends of my fingertips, to entertain my pen's careless attitude. Careless not in the sense of freedom, careless in the dark way, as if the pen was in jail, left without any inspiration for hope and had no care left in the world. A sad and very gloomy fate instead. Trapped are the memories of the past, that well up inside growing to fill the well of my soul.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I look to the sky for inspiration. The sky is my friend, it knows freedom that my heart once shared. I look to it at the night time, I look to it at the day. It passionately shakes my being with the word "can", leading me to new hope and confidence in myself. I shake the ground with my endless qi giving back to whence I came, giving life to the dead around me. New beautiful flowers spring.
Finally happiness flows and life grows as the spring months return in the wrong month. Confused plants do not know whether to grow or to give in. Plants that have stayed dormant for so long stretch their new leaves in the strength of the wind.
The land flourishes in a small land. Those who walk in feel as if they walk into another land as it should be, when life is new, fresh and exotic. I have found some love, enough to fulfill his quench for now. He tends to the life, caringly and with time and patience. He strokes every blade before leaning lightly against the large tree.
___________________________________________________________________________________

I look for something once again. He looks for passion. He wants to find something to do, something that he believes in. I sleep long nights with confusion and loss. I dont know, I dont know.
I cannot know what I am or what it is that I need any longer. Words escape my feelings and feelings escape my words. The void is my second home. My other home is helping and guiding. It is a strange two headed life. 

I would want the power to implement my own guild called the planters. Each member of high enough trust would have the skill to completely regenerate an area of resources, the higher the trust in the guild the more times they can do this in a day. I think Mur should choose me to have this responsibility because it fits my role that I have begun to create and I have the time to watch over and I am willing to watch over any members of this guild. I otherwise would say the power to supply an infinite number of suggestions that are taken seriously because I have so many ideas that could help MD grow.

[/spoiler]

Dante Lionheart

[spoiler]

My entry, which probably more is a nice fantasy then a feasible role.

This has been set up in 2 components:

A technical description, which is most likely highly subject to discussion/ edit/ modification/ rejection. It is based of the concept, an attempt to give a more defined and compiled set of outlines.
A story driven description, which is basically the root of it all. The textual beautification of the idea that I had.

My role would be a blood mage.
Reason: I've done a few quests involving rituals where I sacrificed creatures, using their blood to gain powers (empower a scarecrow, scare ___).

Description: A blood mage would be able to bestow (temporary) powers or buffs in exchange for the sacrifice of your creatures.

Workings: Perhaps he would accept creatures totems, the one person whom can receive them in trade and destroy those. But that would of course currently make the whole idea completely inaccessible for any new player due to needing a heatjar as well as used spellstone dust. When offered to trade blood for power, 3 things could happen based on his judgement.
He could decline: The relative value of the offer is too low, or too many times have you called upon his power.
He could accept, destroy the creature but be dissatisfied: If you repeatedly try to trick him with unworthy sacrifices, he will not be amused. he will destroy it and inform you that the sacrifice was too little (and perhaps just keep a record of it, to allow you to compensate it with another unworthy creature)
He could accept, destroy the creature and consider it worthy: He accepts and bestows a boon upon you, the power of it would depend on the sacrifice. Perhaps this could be bartered for before hand if more than one power is available.

Arbitrary status (and the risk of favouritism): The value of the creatures is of course highly arbitrary and depends on the judgement of the bloodmage. While an angien egg might mean very little to an seasoned mp5, it would be a clear treasure to a small mp3. It would require either a peek at the persons creatures or an estimated guess of such.
Similarly, the reward would be relative to the person.
This leads to two critical judgements, all at the mercy of the bloodmage and thus the player. thus there is a risk of being more benevolent to friends (by choice or just subconsciously).

Possible boosts offered:

An ap boost (the blood of the creature invigorates you, making you burst with energy)
temp stat boosts (the power of the creature infused into your soul)
A moment of immunity to attacks (a shield of blood coalescing about you)
Some sort of stealth (the power of blood clouding you from other's vision)
Creatures being healed (one sacrifice to save others)
A totemed creature being returned to life? (use the blood of one to revive the other)
Maybe blessing bushies (A live given allows for another to bloom)
A cool illusion
And if we ever have a dead people problem, a resurrection method?

So perhaps one of these, or perhaps multiple, or perhaps it is just an rp thing.

Reasons this would be a good idea
It would diversify the means to get some aid
It would add another purpose for creatures/totems
It would offer a way for even young players to gain something
While also including them in a sort of rp

Reasons this would be a bad idea
Diversity could also mean undermine
Undermine spellcasters. wrong buffs could undermine the md shop.
The balance of buffs and how big they are is tricky
Tricky would also mean prone to abuse (stating here I would never abuse it is a moot point, trust is earned over time)
Highly arbitrary

A little rp background (optional reading material):
A foul odor wafts from the clearing up ahead. It reeks of dead and forbidden magic. It reeks of the desperation or perhaps ruthlessness to sacrifice a life in exchange for power. Even though you know the sun is shining up in the sky, the dirt path towards that clearing seems dark. As if the light somehow flows by, like a river parting alongside of a dark rock in the middle. The trees too seem to be contorted, twisted, warped by whatever magic takes place here. It would be so ease to just turn and run, but you remind yourself of your purpose and continue.
The man in the clearing faces away, covered by a deep red cloak, one hand holding the long wicked scythe. A small beam of stray light manages to shine upon the blade, showing off the red gleam along the sharp metal, as if blood has soaked into the steel itself.
"You come to barter with blood", the man speaks before you even have a chance to announce your presence. "Blood for power, blood for blood … name your request and name your offer", the low voice whispered before continuing, "mind you ... all trades are final…very very final". It hardly seems like the right occasion for a joke, but never the less you offer a polite chuckle.
"I need protection…they are hunting me..seeking to kill me", you whisper swiftly, almost as if scared to speak louder and waken whatever dead beings lie below the dirt. Bringing forth an old looking Sharptear, "My sacrifice is this noble sharptear… he has been with me since I got him as a gift in my very first week here … I will miss him…".
Finally the man turns and regards both you and your sacrifice. A sudden silver flash alerts you to the rapid movement of the scythe. For a moment you fear for your own life, eyes closed. But once they open you see the tip stopped against the man's own hand. Blood flows and drips into the forest floor, but instead of being absorbed into the sand, it starts to boil. Boil and evaporate into a thing red mist. The red cloud grows more and more and then swirls, hints of shapes can be spotted among it. Finally they coalesce into the form of a tri-panned set of scales. A final drop of the man's blood goes into 1 pan and there it starts to spiral and expand. A glow starts pulsing from deep within the red, the power asked for throbbing in one of the pans. The reality of those scales seems to be put back to doubt though as he simply strolls through them to stand before you. A single digit presses into your forehead, another to the one of the sharptear. A sensation of invasive cold seeps from that finger, a shiver passing along your body. But as soon as it started his fingers withdraw and point back to the scales. A globe in each pan now. The red of one his blood being the power desired. The chaotic swirling black one the life-force of the sacrificial lamb. And finally the mixture of the two in color, your soul, its weight in years and power displayed before you.
The pans shift up and down for a moment, tethering on the edge of toppling before straightening themselves. Whatever the principle behind the scales is, it is not a simple question of weight. Finally it straightens though, it is not a perfect balance but near enough. "Your sacrifice has been found ….", a small pause driving up the tension, "Adequate. I shall take the life you offered". A slow nod as you look at the sharptear in a final farewell, turning your gaze away.
"No, you shall look. I deliver the blow … but you order the blade. Watch and see the life end for your gain", he demands in a harsh tone, leaving little room to do anything but to bring your eyes back onto the doomed creature. A loyal companion but after a swing of the scythe --who's blade now glows red with mystical runes-- it is nothing more than a lifeless husk. Blood pours from a single line along its neck, flowing not down but up into the air to be absorbed by the scythe, which glows brighter with each drop. His free hand suddenly stabs forward, open handed, in your direction. That glow from the scythe transferring into his body, along his chest, through his arm to erupt from his palm. Vox sanguinis hostias anima. Exaudi postulant, hoc imbuit próditur fide socios magiae meae. Protege eum ab oppugnationibus. Sit salvam invicem. (Power of the blood, sacrificed soul. Hear my demand, imbue this betrayer of loyal companions with my magic. Shield him from attacks. Let one life safe another.)", the words cascading from his lips as the red glow encompasses you and sends you sprawling on the ground. Once you regain your senses and the wall of red fades, you look at the blood mage and ask, "Is it done?". But before he even answers, you notice a red shimmer along your arm. Like a nearly invisible gauntlet. Further inspections reveal the hints of you whole body being encased in this blood shield…you know it is done, you know your loyal sharptear has kept you safe one final time.
Looking back up to speak a word of gratitude, you find yourself alone in the clearing. The man is gone and with it some of the eerie atmosphere. A bright sunbeam even breaks through the canopy to bath you in its warmth, no trace of blood anywhere. Like nothing ever happened. The mage is gone, so is the corpse of your creature.
Yet in this now bright clearing in a lovely forest you do wonder, was it worth it? And why, what is in it for him? What if with each sacrifice, he only uses a portion of the power to create the spell. What if he soaks in the rest himself? "Never will I do this again", you vow to yourself, yet in the back of your mind you already know it is a hollow thing. Desperate times, desperate measures.

Conclusion in the end: Probably a bad idea. But I just wanted to write that story I think. 

[/spoiler]

Dst

[spoiler]

Sylvester Shufflebottom – a shmelf (half elf from mother side, half leprechaun from father's side). Shemelf = Shamrock+Elf. He is a fan of the purple color and of good wine and cigars. He likes to gamble and he likes good food. He inherited a fortune from his father which enables him to live an easy life. But since a picture is worth a thousand words, please check his picture below (the picture is a genuine Dante Lionheart design).

Sly is a „bon viveur” as the french say. He's a prankster, a joker, a drunkard, a „dirty mouth”, he likes to gamble and to chase women. But he's also a kind heart and would  help a friend in need. People would see him according to their own set of values: some would love him, some would hate him and think he's a loser. This is not something I could control. He doesn't care about rules, restrictions or regulations and he is a blunt person. He'd throw it to your face without much concern about consequences. He is the most honest person that can be. He was never in love nor plans to be. He thinks love is for the weak hearted and sometimes weak minded. This derives from his cynicism. Although he enjoys the good things in life and is a great friend he is not an optimist. Or maybe he is enjoying life because he is a cynic.

Being the son of a leprechaun, Sly is very good in the luck department hence he would be able to temper with it. He has 2 dice: a black one and a white one. The black one has 6 sides: 3 with a plus sign and 3 with a minus sign. The white die is a decagon (a 12 sides die) with numbers from 1 to 12. By rolling the dice, he would be able to cast a spell that would affect the luck of the person the dice are rolled for. Plus sign means the luck will increase while minus means the luck will decrease. The number of times the luck increases or decreases is given by the number on the white die.

He also has a bottle of wine which he can fill by adding unknown herbs, water and heat. The „wine” will, of course, make him drunk as well as any other person who drinks from it.

Sly is a big fan of dancing (being the „bon viveur” that he is) so he is able to make everybody in a scene dance by using his wooden saxophone. On the same time, he can choose what song to play and that song would be heard in the scene he is in (technically it's an item that combines the spell voice with the dance one).

His next 2 items would be a bouquet of roses from which he would be able to gift flowers to the ladies and a box of chocolate he'd use to sweeten the girls.

MD needs a character like Sly. He is in everyone of us. He is a nonconformist. He doesn't care about the social rules. He is a wild guy. He does whatever he pleases, whenever he pleases. He loves life and everything it has to offer. In a world bound by rules and restrictions, his character would bring a mouth of fresh air. Sly would be an illusion (same as Loreroot Soldier and the frog) because he should be played only if the user's mood is the correct one. Sly cannot be played when someone is sad, angry or has any “dark” feelings.  He’s not an elf, a wolf, a princess, a knight or whatever characters roam around MD. He is something...different. He curses, drinks, smokes, gambles. He is what most of us want to be but are  bound by the social restrictions.  And technically is not even complicated: just another illusion which has some of the existing spells bound to few items ( I also have the correct image size for the avatar of the illusion ). I would call Sly the “party character”. I would wear him at every festival MD. And I am pretty sure he'd be quite popular despite his bad...habits.

[/spoiler]

John Constantine

[spoiler]

Make your own role

___

Who is he?

___ is a man in his early thirties who seems to be in trouble. It all started on one dull, grey Thursday. There was nothing which could suggest that this day will change his already mysterious live.

There is no evidence of his origins or his kindred.

__ usually wears suit with black coat. If you see him walking in the park, you  would say it’s just an ordinary man; an office junior or young lawyer.

His role

But there is  hidden agenda. A catch. When the night comes, and land become darker, hot sun it’s not so proud. The shadows feather their nests.

Sometimes people have nightmares. Or they create them intentionally. Or just find them. Whatever the cause is, people of this magical land need help. But not ordinary help. They need… ___. The man who can departure shades.

He is your first, last and only line of defense against worst scums of this universe.

Post Mortem

(…)

-      Do not be afraid. I’m here. Nobody will hurt you…

-      Wait.. don’t go away! I…

-      Help me ___!

-      Marind…!

She let’s go of his hands and vanishes. ___ faints. After some time he wake up and his vision starts to slowly clear, but he still feels dazed and confused.

(..)

(…)

-      So… what ya gonna do, ___?

Trees whisper. Cold wind from Lands of Hatred blows through. ___ trembles.

-      I will find  him. Or it. Whatever.

-      You know what happened when you first met him, right?  

___ remembers a shadow figure. Dance of darkness and horrible hand with gift in it.

-      No matter. I will save her. Now I know why I’m here.

Silence. ___ walks away.

(…)

Boys need toys

Magical abilities

Spells

Lux lucis – a spell which cause the sun shining so hot that all your creatures get additional heat when fighting next couple of battles.

Exorcism – a choicely chosen incantations which command Shade to pass away. After using it you can see red writings in strange language in Live Chat.

Personal belongings

Items

Cigarettes – First class. “Smoking kills” on it.

Dead cat - All you really need are the right contacts and a bit of nerve. Useful in some rituals.

Clothes (items which replace normal armor on bronze avatar):

-      Black long coat (Armor)

-      Black trousers (Legs)

-      Black shoes (Shoes)

Why me?!

The Choice always depends on the Chooser. I don’t know Mur good enough to say what he could think about my role. And even if I know it, it would be guessing because human Mind is unpredictable. And I don’t like guessing.

And I’m worry about that little girl. They say Empathy is enemy, but d…. it. You can’t lie your Heart. And that is the thing which really matters for me.

Does it fit to MagicDuel?

I also don’t know that. I just wanted to show how I see myself  (or my ego manifestation  if you rather like this term) in this Realm.

Thank you very much.

Regards

JC

[/spoiler]

Darkraptor

[spoiler]

2. Write a short description of your character.

___

3. Write the role you want, this does not include the powers. Only what your character will be, and how he will be seen by

___ would be the same as always as been: a simple man that often roams the realm and is always willing to help in every causes he considers just.

4. Write the powers, special features or both that you want your character to have.

A simple man often should hide some strong powers.. and ___ should be able to control part of the randomness by using his ability to control the vibration/resonance of his surroundings

5. Write down why Mur should choose this, and why this fits in MD (It's important that you write it, as you would send it to Mur himself).

Please consider ___ as character that would support the extension of the "randomness" concept in the realm.
Currently MD lacks the concept of randomness in almost everything, apart from some things in the battle system, almost everything is granted. I Mean.. when you step why do you never stumple? When you attack why do you never miss? When you use a tool why does it not fail?
With the addition of such feature a new role would be possible, one where a observer (cloacked as a common player) could interfere without any perception from the realm and control the outcome of certain actions.

[/spoiler]

Aelis

[spoiler]

2. Write a short description of your character.
Aelis is a calm and humoured guy, always smiling and being nice to people. He’s always thriving for more knowledge and asking questions about everything.
Despite being such a friendly guy, he has this competitive (almost greedy) side. He wants power and he tries to get it by researching the realm and analyzing people/things.
At one point he started experimenting with viscosity, trying to find artificial ways to increase/reduce it by trying to alter a location memory with locate memory stones used in a particular location. Eventually he began to understand the mechanics of spreading imprinted location thoughts, thus decreasing the viscosity (increasing the awareness of that scene within the realm) of that particular location.

3. Write the role you want, this does not include the powers. Only what your character will be, and how he will be seen by others.
After a long time of studying and practicing, he’s become a Viscosity Shifter. By playing with his locate spell and memory stones, he’s become able to alter the viscosity of scenes. In order to be always in touch with viscosity and understand it even further, he lives in the land which is the most influenced by it (LotE).

4. Write the powers, special features or both that you want your character to have.
To alter the viscosity of a scene, he needs a locate memory stone in order to “take” the identity of the scene and put it into the stone (using the transposition principle). By putting a bit of the location memory on the locate stone, the viscosity of that place increases (loses a bit of its identity) as he creates a “viscosity stone” (or location memory stone). The stone can then be used to spread that location identity towards the realm and make it more “alive” in players’ minds, reducing its viscosity. When used, the stone decreases the viscosity with a value higher than the increase because the identity of the scene is spread to more than one mind.
In order to gather the required materials for his experiments, he has been given an independent stone detector item. And by experimenting with the locate spell, he’s managed to increase his casts.
4.1. How does it work game mechanics wise? (Has to be in “current scene”)
Creation of the viscosity stone:
Locate stone + heat = (+10 “current scene” viscosity) + (“current scene” viscosity stone)
Use of viscosity stone:
“current scene” viscosity stone = -40 “current scene” viscosity
5. Write down why Mur should choose this, and why this fits in MD (It's important that you write it, as you would send it to Mur himself).
This role is fully integrated with an already existing concept and already existing resources/spells. You always encourage us to come up with new ideas that involve already existing features, so here’s my attempt. Also, I believe I have explained its mechanics in a reasonable/convincing way which I really believe could happen.

[/spoiler]

Nimrodel

[spoiler]

1 - Check

2 - Short description of my character:

My character is a passionate young woman who is bold and upright. She doesnt have two faces. Never has. Never will. If she is loyal to a person, her loyalty is deep seated, very very deep seated. The only way to break her loyalty is to betray her trust. Trust once betrayed might be forgiven, but never forgotten. My character has another important quality. She doesnt like to give up. because giving up on something means that she is losing something that she considered precious and important to her. And that is not acceptable. So even if the intentions are cold, she will stoke the fire till it burns bright. Her role as a knight is the desire to protect this fire. in herself and in others as well. That is the reason she gave for wanting to join the knight's order and that is her guiding principle. Her inspiration is a feather. She is constantly inspired by its resilience, it's gentleness, its beauty, its grace. Most of all, the fact that everytime its is beaten up or broken or crushed, it just lies there waiting for a gust of wind, an oppurtunity to rise and fly high in the sky. She admires its capability to survive storms and stampedes. She also admires the support it provides to a bird when it flies. Thus the current title, Knight of the Feather.

3- Role that I want:

Dragon knight

As you know, in game I have already bonded with a dragon. This bond, symbolises a few things than the apparent role. Firstly, it means My character has shared her mind and soul with another being. This is not love or plain friendship. It is about a lot more. It is about trust. It is about faith. It is about a bond that grows stronger everyday till the two become one. Will what I see he sees. Till what I feel he feels. Till what I experience he experiences. That is how the relationship of a dragon and his rider is meant to be. Secondly, it means that My character now has claws instead of a feather. That she doesn't want to stick to defence or being resilient. That she can go offensive when the situation demands of it meaning she is learning how to wield the claws and strike in order to protect what she wants to. Thirdly, It is about strengthening of her will. Even though a feather is resilient, it is light. It doesn't have weight. Being a dragon Knight means to shoulder the burden of not only yourself but also a very poweful creature. Like how she is learning how to share the burdens of people other than herself. That she needs to strong not only for herself, but also for the one she has taken responsibility of, the one she desires to protect. And for that she can go upto great lengths.

4- Powers/special features I want to have:

I have almost everything I need. The ones I really want are:

a) a sword that has the ability to kill -  named dragon fury. Even though I do not want to murder people. And that Murder is one thing in this realm that I seem to dislike the most, I want to be able to do it if the most extreme of the situation demands it of me. The extreme form of defence.

b) Saddle summon: Draconas already has a sadle meant to be used by me as a rider. To aid in our role, I'd want it to have the capability of him summoning me to whichever location he wants as in when the rider rides a dragon they are in the same place.

c) Inner magic: Protection. I want to protect people. Learn more about the mechanism and how it works. It'd be greatly beneficial to me if I could learn more about it. So that I can protect people from being killed.

5- Why Mur should choose this and how it fits MD:

Mur should choose this because of the following reasons:

Because I am halfway already to my goal and I practice what I preach. I want to fight against all the killings and the kind of joke death has become in MD, I am actively doing it through my own means. I want to help people, I am doing that too on and off LHO duty. Mostly, because I have been living upto my role and feel very strongly about it. Rest, I'd like to leave it upto Mur's intuition. If he sees me fit to do justice to the role, he can alot it to me. Because Mur relies on his intuition. If his intuition is against it, he wold rarely do something against it. Though even if doesnt want to, I will always strive to reach my goal.

How this fits MD:

Development in Roleplay always fits MD. Also, with the powers I have mentioned above, I believe I will get to have a greater say in things when it come to mortality and concerned issues. For people who are hard of hearing, you need a bomb blast to catch their attention. And you get to do that only with money or power or both. I plan to do that by gaining power. Slowly... Yet effectively. Learning from my mistakes. Gaining more experience everyday. At the moment, I want to be able to protect my friends from being killed for any bs reason. Be it for a torch or be it for AL.

That is all.

I hope it is as you wanted it to be. It might sound bold and stupid at many points, but thats the kind of person I am. Honest and straightforward.

[/spoiler]

Vasilemacel

[spoiler]

My character doesn't have a description yet (I haven't edited my documents so far) but I was thinking my character would be somewhere on the lines of a rogue, with no allegiance to any of the lands. Somewhere on the lines of a contract killer/bounty hunter/procurer of goods or information. His appearance though, should not be a dead give-away. . I mean he wouldn't be much of a rogue if everyone knew what he was doing, would he? I was thinking he should be just like any other player, hiding in plain sight. As for the powers and abilities, he should have a poisoned wrist-blade (that should significantly lower the target's VE) and/or a small crossbow hidden beneath the sleeve that fires a paralytic poison (just like the move-lock spell). For the purposes of role-playing this character should always gather herbs like nightshade, from which to brew his poisons.
If there is such a character in MD, I haven't heard about it. That's why I think this would work great with our little community, and a good reason for which Mur to accept this. This character isn't overpowered and can be easily defeated by others, but it has the potential to add a nice twist to the game. 

[/spoiler]

1, Dante Lionheart, 8;
2, John Constantine, 7,8;
3, AckshanBemunah, 7,5;
4, Nimrodel, 7;
5, Aelis, 6,5;
6, Eara Meraia, 5,5;
7, Dst, 5,3;
8, TheGreatPashweetie, 5;
9, Vasilemacel, 4;
10, Rophs, 3,5;
11, Darkraptor, 2,5;

The numbers 1 to 11 mean the players who finished at that spot.
Edited by rikstar