regeneration

for mp3 and mp4 its not that a big of a deal, but when you reach mp5 you would probably have over 10000 ve so what i want is, if posible, to improve the regeneration at each counter, i'm not saing you should increaset to... i m saing it should be based on your character regeneration stats

just give 5 ve/1 point regeneration on top of the curent regeneration, i m saing this becouse it takes more and more time to rech the max ve

:D yeah..especially when u have 25k Vital max ..imagine how much i must wait and if i attack or being attacked and loose vit

if it will be like that :D i'd barely wait to have like 1k VE regenerated every 10 minutes :)

Heh i'd like to ask what your regen is at because i only get about 300 VE per regen i have 6000 VE and im mp4 so it takes me about 3 hours and 20 mins to get my max VE and then i need about 3 hours 20 misn more after i've healed my creatures and i want to get max VE for the big fight. I think that the regen should be made proportional looking now i think it is with 5% of max VE per regen but i think it should be 10% which would still make it a good 1 hour 40 mins for a full regen

. Also i'd like to add i dont know if this is a bug or something but a few times per playing when im a few minutes away from regen i sometimes go idle for a min or so and when i get back in game the regen has been moved backward 2-3 mins is this a bug or just the games way of fixing game lag or something?

Heh i'd like to ask what your regen is at because i only get about 300 VE per regen i have 6000 VE and im mp4 so it takes me about 3 hours and 20 mins to get my max VE and then i need about 3 hours 20 misn more after i've healed my creatures and i want to get max VE for the big fight. I think that the regen should be made proportional looking now i think it is with 5% of max VE per regen but i think it should be 10% which would still make it a good 1 hour 40 mins for a full regen

. Also i'd like to add i dont know if this is a bug or something but a few times per playing when im a few minutes away from regen i sometimes go idle for a min or so and when i get back in game the regen has been moved backward 2-3 mins is this a bug or just the games way of fixing game lag or something?

evrione gets 300 ve/regen and that is way i posted this becouse in mp5 or more you have biger fights that you cant win without max ve or close to that i m now at 13k somthing ve and it takes forever to be in god shape to fight

like some said on this post the regen should be given more starting mp5 or somehow be based on your character regain skill

mp5 isnt the only ones having big fights i hve over 6k vitality

and i have to pretty much log otu and watch a movie before i can regen my creatures

it is the same for everyone i have big fights to for my lvl so it dont have to be as much but should rest upon your regen stat

mine is like 5 so of course it will be less than you

but come on just for mp5

that is a little greedy huh

what about new mp4's like me who get slaughtered when they log in i am down like 27 fights so far and i hve been a mp4 what 2 days

it helps everyone not just mp5's

yes omg i get 1300 vitality every min

that is so awesome i fought about 45-55 times already and i have only been on like 4 hours or so

granted i only won like 7 of those but i am only attacking for positive honor

so now am up to -2xx

still in the minuses but not as bad