Loreroot Land Laws

Here are the Loreroot Land Laws as posted in Ash Arch just inside the Loreroot Gate.

Never do anything to harm the forest including provoking others.

Do not harvest below 2/3 of any resource.

Respect each other for the good of the land. Those who hold an office should have the respect of the office.

Treat each other honestly and fairly.

Aid fellow citizens in training and improvement.

Defend other Lorerootians by word and deed.

Pass papers should only be used for specific reasons such as the following: tours for MP3's & quests.

Do not give away Loreroot creatures. They should only be rewarded for quests.

Please both Lorerootains and non-Lorerootians, abide by the laws of Loreroot while within the land.

I disagree on just 2 things

- "tours for MP3's" - NO, during tours an MP3 with just get more creatures. In the long run I consider this as a lose for the player

- 2/3rd if there are enough resources, otherwise I will go down to 4/9

Edited by No one

- 2/3rd if there are enough resources, otherwise I will go down to 4/9

Means if you find a resource full you will go until 2/3 and if someone was earlier at the spot collecting until 2/3 then you will go below the regeneration rate and collect until 4/9, is that correct? 

I would be interested in the reasoning for this, if you like to explain. 

Edited by Menhir

I disagree on just 2 things

- "tours for MP3's" - NO, during tours an MP3 with just get more creatures. In the long run I consider this as a lose for the player

And I disagree with that completely. There is nothing wrong with getting Loreroot creatures if we invite them for a tour ourselves, and anyways we encourage them to beat the guards the proper way rather than asking for papers a second time. They are kept under full supervision, and out of the countless tours I've given so far, getting creatures is the least of their concerns.

• 2 months later...

We post the laws in hopes that those who enter Loreroot will respect the land.  I won't go into my usual rant about depletion.  If you want us as a land to respect your land, respect ours.

• 2 months later...

Maybe you should think about adding some real restrictions or punishments for breaking the rules - especially for collecting herbs (it's almost impossible to collect them right now and waiting all day long in the same place just to get one herb is idiotic).

I don't know, maybe write a code which will check who collected herbs and how much.

For the moment I see that your rules are dead.

We hope that all would respect our laws when they enter Loreroot; however, people don't do that.  When the tools were made, they were designed to only work on the citizens of that land.

It was mentioned that resources were going to change.  We've been waiting a bit to see how it was going to change. 

You mentioned waiting for one herb.  Does that mean you're going to ignore the law, too?