Clarification of the purpose of the Water Dowsers

Aquellia

Hi Water Dowsers,

Of what I have currently seen on the forums your guild has come up fairly often and tends to result in the topic moving offtopic and forming an argument.

I am curious to know what the purpose of your guild is. On the pinned topic it states "Dowsers exercise the conservation and preservation of water throughout the realm." ( I don't know how to quote it. I do not often use any forums.) This would imply that you are protecting the water supply, and yet all I've seen is you depleting it. I would expect that you would argue that you do not harvest below the suggested limit. This does not mean you are not depleting it though, others do and always will want to gather water thus by harvesting to the limit it would force them to go below it. Hence you are in effect the reason it is depleted.

As preservers of the water resource may I ask why it is that you feel the need to hoard water? Beyond personal use, or use for the community is there a particular reason that it need be gathered to it's limit at all?

I understand that you have brought it upon yourselves to gather this water in which to sell. I make the suggestion that water should be availible to all to gather themselves. Control of such a resource would bring about a rebellion. (Something that is already in effect I am to understand?)

I make also the suggestion that water be sold for the effort and time required to gather it for those who do not have or do not wish to spend such time and effort rather than simply because you have lots of it and have the best access to it. For those who have such time and effort should remain able to collect water as they need and desire. Your guild should work to prevent others from hoarding or depleting water not prevent people from gathering it at all. I.e. someone is consistantly depleting water rather than allowing other to gather aswell, your guild may step in and prevent them from doing so. (Although you may need to work out how, perhanps land cleansing them from the scene or if possibe implimenting a way of preventing them from getting a bucket. Of course this would be aimed at individules so taking all the buckets would not be apropriate)

I request that you either:

change your ways and methods to better suit your guilds purpose

or

that your publicly state it's purpose and intentions if they differ from the preservation and conservation of the water resource.

(simply editing that stament quoted above and announcing the edit would do)

To demonstrate the serverity of such actions from people claiming to preserve the resource (besides the resource war itself)
I would like you to take note that I have not gathered any water, partly due to not knowing how to, but mainly due to not wanting to gather below the value that suggested as a limit. As it has been said several times by various older players that they find it difficult to gather water I would expect that no new players will be able to gather water. Another of the many elements on MD that I have found to not be availible. (I will get round to stating these and my suggestions on them at some point.) Which in effect is preventing new players from joining.

As I have recently made a post regaurding Nardrolski and understand that as this may seem like an attack toward him I would like to state that this is a post to the Guild and not to him. I would also like to state that I have made several assumptions and cannot or will not provide any evidence of them. They are assumptions, if they are incorrect then simply informing me to allow me to correct them would be an apropriate course of action. I would also like to explicitly state "I am not making any accusations against any person or guild". Anything that appears as though it is doing so is in fact only what I have perceived as to have happened. Again if I am wrong then correct me.

Thank you for your time and cooperation,

Aquellia.

• Root Admin

Nad freely gives out batches of 500 water to all MB citizens.

Furthermore, if you wish to complain about monopolies, GG has tools that no other lands can get, full stop, and sells the use of them. I would question why nad is being looked at in this case.

GG never moans and whines and complains about their resources being depleted. And never makes a big deal out of it.

Necro has also monopoly over the bones resources.

Loreroot has monopoly over the tree related items (they do occasionally moan and cuss about their resources being depleted but they are reasonable enough to make a deal with if you're really interested).

nadrolski is the only one that acts like a militia. His attitude is an incentive for me to do exactly what he doesn't want me to. Also he never ever talked to me (and No one from what I know) about the issue. All he does is bitch in chat and on the forums.

Nad freely gives out batches of 500 water to all MB citizens.

Furthermore, if you wish to complain about monopolies, GG has tools that no other lands can get, full stop, and sells the use of them. I would question why nad is being looked at in this case.

Yeah. Keep crying over GG tools Mr. King. I hope you realise the independant water tools in MDA are in AP locked areas. I cant enter it without using pickles. I dont want to beg for pickles every week. Lovely how you attack only GG tools when branches and water are used for both tea and cake. Also, necros charge for their passpapers. You never seem to cry bout that.

Btw, wanted to ask you, why do you love attacking GG this way? Is this your diplomatic statement oh great monarch of marind bell?

Also, gg charges 50% of any from of profit we citizens make from the resources. So its not just you who needs to pay. Au contraire, other lands get their resources for free... Interesting isnt it?

P.S. I don't see any issue with the water dowsers monopolising their resource. Mur said he wanted trade between lands and thats why he had introduced such a system. What I 'hate' (yes hate) is when people drag GG's name into the mud giving absurd justifications for doing the same in their lands.

Edited by Nimrodel

• Root Admin

Yeah. Keep crying over GG tools Mr. King. I hope you realise the independant water tools in MDA are in AP locked areas. I cant enter it without using pickles. I dont want to beg for pickles every week. Lovely how you attack only GG tools when branches and water are used for both tea and cake. Also, necros charge for their passpapers. You never seem to cry bout that.

Btw, wanted to ask you, why do you love attacking GG this way? Is this your diplomatic statement oh great monarch of marind bell?

Cool, im not going to reply to this again. Whenever i make the mistaken of trying to point out things, MD forums prove again, MD is failing because of the people. Perhaps you should consult your diplomat RE: attacks on MB.

GG never moans and whines and complains about their resources being depleted. And never makes a big deal out of it.

Necro has also monopoly over the bones resources.

Loreroot has monopoly over the tree related items (they do occasionally moan and cuss about their resources being depleted but they are reasonable enough to make a deal with if you're really interested).

nadrolski is the only one that acts like a militia. His attitude is an incentive for me to do exactly what he doesn't want me to. Also he never ever talked to me (and No one from what I know) about the issue. All he does is bitch in chat and on the forums.

During my early Water Dowser days and when MDA buckets don't exist yet, i was confronted both by Firsanthalas and Grido for dowsing (actually, Grido used the word "stealing") GG waters. I explained that this water dowsing is part of my role and made clear to them that I was not over-harvesting their resources, which Firs approved, but none from Grido.

GG people probably won't or can't complain nowadays because either:

- Marind Bell people were responsible enough to harvest water inside GG with discipline*, or

- GG people do not have tools to collect Water, and again, most likely it is "because" WE, THE MB PEOPLE HOARD THE WATER TOOLS**

- or both

* we treat other lands's resource limit same as Marind Bell's.

** according to No one's testimony.

"nadrolski is the only one that acts like a militia."

It is because since Handy Pockets appointed me to lead this guild, I have dedicated myself a role of protecting Marind Bell's water resource as well as the other 2 non-water resources. Badges aren't really only for fancy, show-off purposes, you know. And I am not getting paid, nor my members, for this job.

EDIT:

and speaking of the:

"All he does is bitch in chat and on the forums."

[Spoiler]

1j7j.png

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler]

nhp.png

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler]

l58r.png

[/Spoiler]

i ain't bitching, but obviously i got bitched.

those two are different.

Edited by nadrolski

HI Aquellia

I am not in politic so dont know Water Dowsers past or present policy but i will give an testimony.

relating to that part of your post: ".....I would expect that no new players will be able to gather water. "

I can say that quite some time ago, i got my first hands on an bucket wanting to get for myself an few waters, and asked around what was the  usual use ... at that time i was told about that if lower than 66% ressource take much time to renew ... and that Nardrolski was involve in water business.  I chosed to message him and ask nicely where one can find water ... he answered nicely and said that he would refrain to take water in some specific scene to give me an break so i can take some without depleting.

This was my personnal experience

Tom Pouce

Edited by Tom Pouce

I can't care less of what has happened in the past nadrolski between you and any other monarch/leader/etc. The fact is you NEVER came to me or No one and even TRY to reason with us. All you do is call us bullies and intruders and other nasty words when we don't even DEPLETE. But yes, we are a threat to your monopole.

GG people never ONCE came to me to complain that I (or No one) depleted their resources.

Loreroot was smart enough to accept my proposal and I think they are pretty pleased with my behavior towards their resources.

With Necro I also have a small treaty and so far they stuck to their part of the bargain.

If bitching means me calling you a hypocrite, I shall gift you an English dictionary because you defo have no idea what those 2 words mean. I don't want to be mean by doing this but I know that English is not your native language (same as for me) and I recently had some bad experiences with confusions about words and statements. I don't want you to make the same mistake others did.

Also I am calling you a hypocrite because you hide your real reasons by saying you're doing all this for your land. When in fact it's just for selfish, personal reasons. Don't get me wrong: I am not against selfishness. We are all selfish at a certain degree BUT I hate when people try to hide it just so they would "look good" to others.

To summarize: YOU (not dowsers, not your ally mates) are the only one complaining. And you keep doing this for more than 1 year.

During my early Water Dowser days and when MDA buckets don't exist yet, i was confronted both by Firsanthalas and Grido for dowsing (actually, Grido used the word "stealing") GG waters. I explained that this water dowsing is part of my role and made clear to them that I was not over-harvesting their resources, which Firs approved, but none from Grido.

GG people probably won't or can't complain nowadays because either:

- Marind Bell people were responsible enough to harvest water inside GG with discipline*, or
- GG people do not have tools to collect Water, and again, most likely it is "because" WE, THE MB PEOPLE HOARD THE WATER TOOLS**
- or both

* we treat other lands's resource limit same as Marind Bell's.
** according to No one's testimony.

"nadrolski is the only one that acts like a militia."

It is because since Handy Pockets appointed me to lead this guild, I have dedicated myself a role of protecting Marind Bell's water resource as well as the other 2 non-water resources. Badges aren't really only for fancy, show-off purposes, you know. And I am not getting paid, nor my members, for this job.

EDIT:

and speaking of the:

"All he does is bitch in chat and on the forums."

[Spoiler]
1j7j.png
[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler]
nhp.png
[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler]
l58r.png
[/Spoiler]

i ain't bitching, but obviously i got bitched.

those two are different.

http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/14600-clarification-of-the-purpose-of-the-water-dowsers/#entry141982
seen any of us moaning about how our land gets emptied by people with independent collectors? Or how people 'hoard' independant collectors and when the relevant rules are pointed, the 'accusation' goes straight to the king? Oh there's more. The king then threatens the questioner if its a diplomatic statement against their land in an attempt to end the stuff silently. Of course it's all for the good of MD. Including what happens behind the scenes. Pity that never comes out. Edited by Nimrodel

and so, i learned just now, it is a MUST for one in MagicDuel Adventure to come to you first and negotiate for him/her to receive a dst/No one VIP treatment? what do you mean by that? sorry, but no sorry, but i don't practice the habit of by-passing my land's monarch. no, not me.

it is not that i do not understand what hypocrite is, but what i mean is, your actions of posting stuffs about me, as a whole, aren't that BITCHING?

"All you do is call us bullies and intruders and other nasty words when we don't even DEPLETE."

you are again assuming that i speak of specific names when i say bullies and intruders..

you and your friends don't deplete?

[Spoiler]

eon011212.jpg

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler]

eon3011212.jpg

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler]

eon4011212.jpg

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler]

noone011212.jpg

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler]

eon011312.jpg

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler]

eon011912.jpg

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler]

speace012312.jpg

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler]

eongrassyroads012312.jpg

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler]

sroundabout022112.jpg

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler]

swalk022112.jpg

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler]

sferry012312.jpg

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler]

eongrassyroads022812.jpg

[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler]

sferry022912.jpg

[/Spoiler]

"To summarize: YOU (not dowsers, not your ally mates) are the only one complaining. And you keep doing this for more than 1 year."

Nothing personal, just doing the job given to me by the MB people. Yep, i keep on doing this since day one. You tired of my campaign against intruders (take note, no names mentioned here again)? Then you find a way, regardless of legitimacy, to permanently shut me off (banned), and your quest for dominating the whole MD realm is done.

-

Edited by nadrolski

You fail to notice something: I am talking about me and No one. Eon was never brought into this discussion. I cannot talk in his name.

So I am sorry I made you do all that hard work and post all those print screens :D

Yes, you are too good to actually TALK to me or No one about your issues. So you do what you do best: cry and whine :d.

Yes, I would love to see you banned (see? I am not a hypocrite and I am not afraid to speak my mind) but I have better things to do than make this my only goal. I will simply wait. I usually get what I want sooner or later :)

this is getting ridiculous

no matter what is told about nad he does his job as water guild leader, he IS preserving as best he can water in different ways and methods, he is not hording water for himself but he gives freely to MB citizens and if this seems out of place remember that he is also a MB citizens and needs to protect and respect this lands rules and laws, this land must be first in his mind and it is

no matter the conflict it CAN BE resolved if you stop this war of attrition and by you i mean all sides involved, this is so very much counterproductive for MD

what if the benefit to MD if nad is banned? he is one of the most active players of this community, it will be a terrible loss, and no not just for MB, i say considering the number of active players is as it is

MD needs more players, it is dying, thats the truth so lets not speed that up but work to prevent it

so dst please contact the king of MB to discuss about this deal related to water, i hope a common ground can be reached and if its the king decision  MB will respect it, including nad

introduce a weight (for example.. weight: 1) to every resource that will be collected, and to those existing in everybody's inventory. not just on resources but also with other items.

the weight on each resources should somehow affect one's movement.

this weight could be applied to the viscosity feature.

the more you carry, the heavier the weight is, and the "slower" you should be able to move.

See? EXACTLY what I was saying:he's ALWAYS suggesting things that would be restricting players' ability to gather resources. He doesn't care about anything except his well being AND is being a hypocrite about it.

emerald, I am not interested in any deal at this point. I am not the one complaining but you are. If you want a deal, you contact me.

LE (since it's a bit offtopic):

and for the better, i shall now not feed the trolls.

What I said about time is correct. You've just proved it. I don't need to get you banned. You'll die of starvation :D Edited by dst

i am not asking for your "sorry", those were taken months ago, as part of my water dowsing duties.

yes, hard work, i do hard work on taking screen shots because it is better to show genuine proofs than to accuse people without basis.

"So you do what you do best: cry and whine  :D."

i believe it is normal for a person to cry, for him or her to release stress or such.

but BITCHING all the way is not my style.

and for the better, i shall now not feed the trolls.

i am sorry but i cannot provide a deal, its not something i am familiar with, resources and fair ratio of trading them, as it is not my domain and i cannot step on nad;s authority as the resource guild leader in MB as well as the king's authority

from all aspects i am not the right person to suggest a deal but i do want to see this situation diffused so all of us can focus on creative things, i am willing to help as much as i can but i dont have the right to make any propositions, i hope you can understand