The new profile page

This is just me saying something about the beauty of the game, there is no need to go hyperactive thank you.

At this moment, if you want to look at a player's profile, all you have to do is type in the url: http://magicduel.com/players/[playername]

Your ingame 'Comments on self' also appear on that page.

The box wherein those comments go are smaller than ingame and the enter button doesn't work.

You can see a good example of what I mean by looking at my horribly mangled and mutilated Bunny Emperor :D.

It's not a big deal (a.k.a. chill, relax, and do it later in a couple of years :P), but it would be nice if the enter button worked in our new profile pages.

I have no idea what you mean by enter button, I can't seem to find one except the one on my keyboard, but here's a modified code for you. It should display the two texts the same. If you really, really, really want it I might find a way to alter the width of the profile page box. Note that the <style tye...... removes the 'Comment on self' headline just in case you don't want it. There's a minot thing you have to change in the code. replace all the single quotes with & #39;

&lt;style type="text/css"&gt;.hide, td.storyline-text font {display:none;}&lt;/style&gt;&lt;div style=color:green;&gt;&lt;b&gt;&lt;i&gt;My name is Metal Bunny, apparently, and I like the color green.&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/b&gt;&lt;br/&gt;&lt;br/&gt;I have the Dutch nationality, but am more fluent and eloquent in English; I simply have this exquisite affinity for her broad vocabulary. If you did not understand the previous sentence I suggest you get to know how I am by reading my comments on the live chat, for I practically hibernate on the scene of Willow’s Shop.&lt;br/&gt;&lt;br/&gt;But I digress, I believe, so back towards a nobler cause, me. Yes, I am that vain and occasionally arrogant as well. Truly, vanity thy name is Metal Bunny. I have been participating on this game for quite some time, as one can see by my player ID: 11799. Even though this game is still in alpha it is has already given me enough satisfaction and incentive in the form of new gaming experiences. It is refreshing to say the least and I am certain I will persist in playing this game like the Great Khan never ceased to conquer and pillage and plunder.&lt;br/&gt;&lt;br/&gt;But once more I digress; yes, my thoughts can be that superfluous. It is no surprise that I like the Dutch version of Ulysses, named Alfa. Ah well, I am 18 and am nearly going to college, which is an event that gives me so much a nice galore of joy and anticipation that I am nearly giggling like a Japanese anime character in a schoolgirl uniform. I like rock, though the extremes I dislike. I am more for the classical and youthful epitomes, such as Aerosmith and Fall Out Boy. I am of the male sex if you hadn’t come to this conclusion yet. I find this short introductory note sufficient, for now. If you wish to know more, ask and ye shall receive, if I find that a larger group has found interest in my life, one can safely assume that I will put that bit of my glorious and illustrious life on this page.&lt;br/&gt;&lt;br/&gt;Eulogy For The BigC
(hey that rhymes :D)&lt;br/&gt;&lt;br/&gt;Our BigC, who art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy XP come.
Thy will be done,
On earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily wins.
And lead us not into XP limit,
But deliver us from meager fights.
For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever and ever.
Amen.&lt;br/&gt;&lt;br/&gt;~Advertisement for the I-BID~&lt;br/&gt;&lt;br/&gt;Is everything ok today?
Not sure? Then ask yourself these questions:
'Did my mirror break while screaming death and horror?'
'Did my kitchen appliances attack me screaming: 'viva la revolution!'?'
'Did my door hit me on the way out saying: 'nice ass babeh'?'
'Do I like alche?'&lt;br/&gt;&lt;br/&gt;If not, then you are just fine in the head my friend.
If so, then your mental stability and grip on reality are disturbed enough, so that you can be enlisted in our programme! What is our programme you ask? It's the Imperial Bunny Infantry Division! You get the benefit to revel in your psychotic madness while you are participating in our raids and pillages. You get to murder in a horrendous fashion while screaming maniacally. You get to be traumatized even more while witnessing petrifying battlefields full of wonderfull rotting corpses while violently adding more blood and gore to the idyllic scene.&lt;br/&gt;&lt;br/&gt;Just bid the world and your sanity goodbye, and you will be welcomed into a cold and cruell world full of shiny and squishy violence. Just say:
'I-BID the world and my sanity goodbye!' You will be brainwashed and enlisted.&lt;br/&gt;&lt;br/&gt;*pay is good, but only if you survive
**no dental
***no kittens allowed
****brainwash not optional

All Hail The Lord Of Bunnies!
(\/)
(-.-)
(..)(..)
All Hail The Bunny Empire!&lt;/div&gt;