Fight Warning

Root

I keep getting the warning that I'm being attack even when I'm not, this happens like every 2 minutes and the battle log of a fight I had with a player called Wiener just keeps appearing, I checked if I was really being attacked but the warning rings even when I'm at the sanctuary.

pppmk6.jpg

what happens is you get attacked before you get to sanctuary and it takes it a minute to register

say you are on your way to sanctuary and you get attacked 4 times it will take a min for the first one then on and on and it seems like you are getting attacked but you arent

it is a delay

yes there is a time delay on attaacks and messages as well as chat log at tthe moment so it is not uncommon to have this happen

i have tried clearing the chache and it didnt work as far as the time lag but hey it happens and it did however take off the constant popping up of the attacked icon though

good luck and cheers

ps just means your popular lol

yes there is a time delay on attaacks and messages as well as chat log at tthe moment so it is not uncommon to have this happen

i have tried clearing the chache and it didnt work as far as the time lag but hey it happens and it did however take off the constant popping up of the attacked icon though

good luck and cheers

ps just means your popular lol

I heard that someone else (Gjinja) also has this problem, or a similar one. I'm not sure if people would really attack them that often, though; it might actually be a bug, not a time delay. . . probably like what Chewett said.