-begs with puppyeyes-

Please please can we have a few more avatars in the MD shop for the ladies? With this I mean stuff we women like, for example: faeries, flowers, unicorns :) etc.

I know it might sound silly and of course very childish ( I am still a big kid after all) but atm the avatars in the shop don't appeal to me much.

If a guy likes girlie stuff it can mean a few things and I applaud all of them:

*he is a person in touch with his feminine side and confident enough to show it

*he is emancipated ( just kidding every one )

*he is a guy like my sweet bf who I met in a role-playing game on a female character and who became my "mother"in that game. ( he is madly crazy fond of kitties =:)= )

But without the jokes:

Don't you agree more sweet and cute things or fantasy figures would be fun as avatars?

I certainly do agree. Although, I don't know what the overall availability for avatars in general is, and wouldn't want the artists working themselves to death either. Like the saying goes, with patience comes kittens.

And to help you pass the time, here's a comic I was reminded of involving kittens and tattoos.

-begs with puppyeyes-

Please please can we have a few more avatars in the MD shop for the ladies? With this I mean stuff we women like, for example: faeries, flowers, unicorns :) etc.

I know it might sound silly and of course very childish ( I am still a big kid after all) but atm the avatars in the shop don't appeal to me much.

If you unlock Avatar v.2 then there's a faerie, and two other female avatars.

If a guy likes girlie stuff it can mean a few things and I applaud all of them:

*he is a person in touch with his feminine side and confident enough to show it

*he is emancipated ( just kidding every one )

*he is a guy like my sweet bf who I met in a role-playing game on a female character and who became my "mother"in that game. ( he is madly crazy fond of kitties =:D= )

But without the jokes:

Don't you agree more sweet and cute things or fantasy figures would be fun as avatars?

Omg what a surprise that u r playing this game too. So much fun to find my online rp sister here. Give my greetings to Subaru.

-kisses-

Raafke

What third level? o_o

I though there were only two. Like, when you don't have any avatar feature at all you can see a few lvl 1 avatars and can't buy them. That's sort of a preview thing to get people interested. Then you can buy the first avatar feature, which allows you to see (and pick any of) all of the level 1 avatars, which are black and white only. The second avatar feature allows you to see level 2 avatars, which have a little gold color in some part of them.

I'd want to know about a third avatar feature :o

I think Morgana means:

Level 0 -> 1 for her (nothing happens at this levelr really)

Level 1 -> 2 for her (You can pick the basic avatars here)

Level 2 (Requires 100 activity days to obtain) -> 3 for her (The Special avatars with gold trim :))

Ah, in that case you can see both level one and two avatars.. thing is, if there's more than a certain amount (16, I think), you can only see that certain amount. Level two avatars get priority, and you're most likely to not see avatars that were released the longest time ago.

Back on topic:

I think the best chance of getting more female avies will be to give specific ideas for what you mean, and possibly offer up examples of what you mean/would like to see. In my mind, the examples could be something you've come up with that you would like improved upon in some way, or other arts from around the web that help to inspire ideas. (In this I don't mean copying the pictures, because that would be unoriginal. Though perhaps you could take multiple pictures of ideas you like to combine them for something new and interesting. Sort of like cleaning an old gift then wrapping it in new wrapping paper and giving it to a new recipient on a new holdiay, lol)

Ren I thought I gave examples when I said girly stuff like faeries, flowers unicorns etc, of course the way they are drawn however should be in the unique MagicDuel style.I would love to see the twist the artists will give to them to suite the game.<-- that would make it the new gift wrapping. If I would explicitly explain how they should draw them it would be like telling a doctor how to operate :) I love being surprised and awed. ( I myself can't draw a straight line)

:) Aurinia

What about female mythological beings? Like say, female satyrs, griffins, centuars, dyrads, sirens, hags, Skylla, ect. I think they'd fit in well with magicduel's theme and they'd appeal to males, too (or at least to me).

Well, I suppose we could do the fairies and flowers, but it'd probably be better if they had a whimsical or dark flair. Magicduel isn't really cute.

What about female mythological beings? Like say, female satyrs, griffins, centuars, dyrads, sirens, hags, Skylla, ect. I think they'd fit in well with magicduel's theme and they'd appeal to males, too (or at least to me).

Well, I suppose we could do the fairies and flowers, but it'd probably be better if they had a whimsical or dark flair. Magicduel isn't really cute.

Ofcourse it has to be fully in the spirit of the game :)

• 3 weeks later...

I like that there are requests. I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out what to draw. No guarantees about the girl theme stuff, but I'll give it a shot. It takes some time to put a package of avatars together, but I'll post here when I send in the next batch, and I'll try to include some faeries and unicorns and stuff like that.

I like that there are requests. I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out what to draw. No guarantees about the girl theme stuff, but I'll give it a shot. It takes some time to put a package of avatars together, but I'll post here when I send in the next batch, and I'll try to include some faeries and unicorns and stuff like that.

Well really, we aren't supposed to request specific things for ourselves, only "suggest." 8D (same thing)

Your consideration appreciated; don't forget to include the hags, por favor. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Did u read this???

MagicDuel grows bigger and bigger and because of this, I assigned organizatoric roles to some of you and build teams that will be responsable of managing the game from now on. As the game grew, i started to lose more and more time with things that actualy slow the game evolution instead of making it evolve faster, things like pm's, individual profile fixes, answering stupid questions, etc, so i do these organizatoric changes so i can focus again on expanding the game with new features and make it grow even faster. I hearby announce that .Shoeps. will be from now on manager of the game and his role will be to centralize and controll all game matters, and replace as much as possible my role so far. Please don't flood him with newb questions, his business is mainly with the team leaders and rpc/lho's. As a game manager he will be neutral and will not interfear with the different factions and guilds formed in the game, but he will take decisions on how the game and story will progress based on the information gathered from the team leaders and role players. Shoeps deserves your full respect and his word counts as much as mine does, as i let him entirely responsable for what will go on with the game from now on. From now on, my "role" will be focused on controlling the main direction the game will head, the development of game features, new areas, game secrets and magic. Even if you will see me online from time to time, i will not talk to much because i will be probably be busy with testing stuff in that location so try not to PM me anymore regardless of reason. Player roles will be given out by the new game manager too. I will post soon a list of official peope and what area of the game each one controlls (like translations, support, legends, forum, etc).

p.s: i will play from time to time on different roles that i do enjoy very much, and maybe sometimes temporarly takeover some rpc roles so that i can shift story in the direction i want to or to place strategic rumors and information in the game, ... i enjoy the game too much to stay away from it too long :)

With respect for the finest and smartest player community the online rpg world has ever seen,

.Muratus del Mur.

Edited by Chewett
you dont need a spoiler tag on shoeps