[Spell Doc Quest] - The Bonds that Bind us

So this is a formal notification for my spelldoc quest.

Consider it as an extension of The Onyx Bible quest which I had hosted during the MD birthday festival this year. The aim of this quest is to inculcate the spirit of research regarding knowledge about MD's past and present, and the various forms of Player - player associations in MD and its effects.

The most important part of this quest is feedback. Once you have finished the quest, I'll ask for your feedback. Let me know if you've found any faults in the quest or the design so that I can try to improve the standards according to the needs of the people.

Rewards:

Every complete, acceptable entry will be rewarded a spell doc.

I will also reward a wishpoint to those who manage to blow me over with their performance.

Note 1: It will not be easy to win the wishpoint. So i will not tolerate any cribbing about it after the quest is over about how you were supposed to win a wishpoint but weren't awarded one because I was too unfair or partial to someonelse or any other crappy accusation you might come up with. Drag me to the court if you want.

Note 2: People who have already completed the Onyx Bible quest during MD birthday can directly progress to stage two if they pm me in forum.

To start, PM me in forum with your player id. Good luck.

Edited by Nimrodel

• 4 years later...

@Chewett I was already given the spell doc for this quest to reward people. The quest is currently on hold because of my inability to stay active. The first part of the quest is a clickey quest. And a bunch of people of people had issues with solving it, requiring my constant assistance. The second part is a written quest. I think 1 or 2 people solved it in entirety And were awarded the spell docs. I am trying to find an alternative to both the parts to make it easier for people and me... In a way such that my constant presence will not be required. But.. something along the terms of how I want the quest to be solved has been difficult to create. I will need time.. ????

Edited by Nimrodel
P.S. Sorry for the late reply... Life has been kind of crazy -.-

• Root Admin
On 9/3/2018 at 6:19 PM, Nimrodel said:

@Chewett I was already given the spell doc for this quest to reward people. The quest is currently on hold because of my inability to stay active. The first part of the quest is a clickey quest. And a bunch of people of people had issues with solving it, requiring my constant assistance. The second part is a written quest. I think 1 or 2 people solved it in entirety And were awarded the spell docs. I am trying to find an alternative to both the parts to make it easier for people and me... In a way such that my constant presence will not be required. But.. something along the terms of how I want the quest to be solved has been difficult to create. I will need time.. ????

Dont worry Nim, I was just trying to keep stock.

Once you have solved it,or if you need some help ping me and I can add it to the quest page.