MD Titles - The Postman

• Root Admin

The dispatch of the md titles will be centralized and tracked by The postman.

Currently this account was used only for official and story purposes.

I am making this position available, please post here if you are interested, what motivates you and what makes you suitable for it. I will pick from people posting here and contact you, but i will keep your identity secret (you can chose later to make it public if you want). Ask any questions you like clarified.

My motivates is the active day and the activity of the realm,Making quest, Organized and active. Need to be active and listen to those who cares and concerned to fullfil the needed.

Active days: 88% ( A total of 1503 out of 1710)

Edited by Eagle Eye

• Root Admin

please use reputation system to show your like/dislike of someones entry. I will look at that score too as a sort of public vote, but i will not base my decision entirely on received reputation .its just a factor.

Stat your active days too please.

Mur, I have had a couple ask me my opinion on what the position is supposed to be. 

Is this a real life position, where the postman needs to handle dispatching and collecting addresses, forwarding such documents along, that sort of thing? Or is this a role in game? Maybe some clarification on it will encourage more candidates!

I think the Postman would have to know who has how many title documents, who is sending out titles to whom, when titles are sent, and keep track of general logistics.

In theory this role could be done by the MD servers if an interface is coded allowing those with titles to submit data about where the titles are being sent, who has them, etc.

I would like to step up.

I feel I am suitable because of my prior experience as a secretary and my desire to get things done.

I do have a caveat that if there is no work to be done, that I go back to being dormant as real life responsibilities do hold precedent.

However, I am reliable and willing to get things done quickly and efficiently as shown in the past.

• Root Admin

I would like to step up.

I feel I am suitable because of my prior experience as a secretary and my desire to get things done.

I do have a caveat that if there is no work to be done, that I go back to being dormant as real life responsibilities do hold precedent.

However, I am reliable and willing to get things done quickly and efficiently as shown in the past.

To explain my rep, and I think dsts. The last time you were a secretary there was a lot of mess that had to be cleaned up when you left if I remember correctly.