Stained Glass Avatars

Ungod

I wanted to do this myself (for myself), but I totally lack the skills and maybe you can help me with this. I wanted to mix avatars and get a very cool one. Intricate or mysterious or funny or...well, I failed. :( Who can help?

What you have to do is take parts from some avatars, mix them together (in a rational manner) and get a brand new one ( it must make sense- well, at least some sense). The more intricate, the better. You can use more parts from one avatar.

How to participate is easy - submit your entries here, writing what avatars you have used. You can post more than one remastered avatar, though only one will be rewarded (if so). No alts allowed.

The deadline is 2-3 weeks from now (making something like this is hard work), maybe more.

Judging - The panel of judges is assembled and consists of Syrian, Prince Marvolo and me. 

As for rewards, I have to tell you I dont not live up to my name (yet), so 1st place gets 6sc, 2nd place 5sc and 3rd place 4sc. 

The execution matters, but the idea matters a little more in my eyes, so be creative!

(I forgot to add that you can see avatars at the signpost in MDP, so getting material should be easy ^_^ )

Edited by TheRichMerchant

Russ In Flame

http://storenow.net/my/?f=8dcff1b52cacc652b70b5a18dce0808c

Phantasm

Lazarus

Change

Assira the Black

Thank you for breaking the ice :D Nice avi, btw. I wish I had the skills - I can imagine a werewolf wearing a dress and  planting seeds while riding a winged horse...(yeah, shrooms)

• 2 weeks later...

I did say 2-3 weeks, but since there seem to be no other participants, I will close this in 2-3 days. 

you should still run it for the designated time, you cant tell if the reasons for lack of people are because of interest or people are busy/working on it, or plan to do it. theres no rush for you to end the quest early, and it doesnt have any practical purpose. 

Sy

you should still run it for the designated time, you cant tell if the reasons for lack of people are because of interest or people are busy/working on it, or plan to do it. theres no rush for you to end the quest early, and it doesnt have any practical purpose. 

Sy

Well, 2 weeks have passed already :)

Ackshan Bemunah, AmberRune, Ary Endleg, Assira, Azkhael, Eara Meraia, Eon, Sir Blut, Syrian

Angel of Death:

http://imgur.com/yWFiR44

Don't ask? It started out as a lantern, I swear! In case anyone's wondering, Eon's spear/sword thing was used to extend the balloon string.

Edited by Change

I am asking myself ”should I?” now :))

Three weeks have passed and since there are no new submissions, participation is closed Thursday, at 00:00. 

And...closed! Thank you for participation. Results will be published later on.

Edited by TheRichMerchant

• 3 weeks later...

And the winner is...Intrigue, with 26 points! Congratz!

Intrigue is followed by Assira, with 23 points and AmberRune, with 21. (Change got 20 points)

Thank you for participating, thanks to (all) the judges and DD for his offer.

I will find you ingame. Until next one...