Show off your profile!

Ary Endleg

There are many people who invest quite some time and effort into their player profile. Results are often very impressive. However thing with profiles is that they aren't really ingame, you can click ingame to see specific papers of player and quite often they would be blank or not finished. If they are done, you won't go on looking into their profile because chances are that you will still find same things over there and that it doesn't have invested effort into it. But making your profile all shiny and nice takes up more effort that papers do and also it offers so much more than papers do, by having power to display most of ingame stuff in single place and making it easier to code some complex stuff. Unfortunately people check profiles only when they are curious about stats of certain player and on rare occasion when they can't reach player ingame to check their papers. This means that profiles mainly live in shadow.

That's why I thought about opening this topic. There are many nice profiles that others don't know about. So if you put the effort to turn your profile into something special and want to let others know about it, link it in here. I'll brake the ice by posting the link to my own profile, I expect you to follow suit and show off. Else I'll find your cute shiny profile and post it myself. :P

Ary Endleg' profile