Creature wins in negative honor

Ary Endleg

When one goes under -500 honor he stops gaining stats from combat, as well as no creature wins or creature heat.

This is true only when attacking, if you defend and have under -500 honor then you won't be getting stats, but your creatures will gain heat and wins. My conclusion is that it shouldn't happen since it doesn't happen for attacks and since being under -500 honor is meant to enforce penalty and prevent you from advancing.

Weird enough changes to personal heat are still present, you can still gain and lose personal heat even while under -500 honor, regardless of attacking or defending.

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting change of heart No one. :P

I don't know Rophs, couldn't test it yet, try it and tell us. If it works while capped then you have serious abuse as you can probably see. It would mean that endless grind would be possible on MP3. I highly doubt it's possible.

Edited by Ary Endleg

Does this apply to being at the xp cap as well?

No, at players' XP cap, the creatures get nothing (or I haven't noticed any gains).

On the other had, the player's XP increases/decreases and that has to remain like that if while we need the process of decreasing XP to work.

Also, not capping that "over cap" xp will be the punishment for not working to lower the xp.

Interesting change of heart No one. :P

I don't know Rophs, couldn't test it yet, try it and tell us. If it works while capped then you have serious abuse as you can probably see. It would mean that endless grind would be possible on MP3. I highly doubt it's possible.

I am have no such thing, I am just thinking of the "average" player caught on ropes.

As the player loses stats from loses, the gain of wins will help him grow the creatures that will, in turn, help him later (ofcouse, he will have to go to positive honor, if I remember well, to grow the creatures).

Oh, and for MP3 ... are there any left ? I barely see 1 or 2 a week.

I am have no such thing, I am just thinking of the "average" player caught on ropes.

As the player loses stats from loses, the gain of wins will help him grow the creatures that will, in turn, help him later (ofcouse, he will have to go to positive honor, if I remember well, to grow the creatures).

Oh, and for MP3 ... are there any left ? I barely see 1 or 2 a week.

There is Witty as MP3, some other new player show up occasionally but don't stick for long, also there are some Pinoys who regularly log in, I suspect alts.

Speaking of "change of heart", I find it interesting that in here you defend "average" player caught on ropes with this wins being gained. Even though you say it's not exactly fair you also say, I quote "one has enough bad things happening to him", something that you didn't agree with me in other case with negative VP being gained while in negative honor. I was referring to that. Those two cases are barely different.

Edited by Ary Endleg