Resources adding to the Scene

Eagle Eye

Resources should be Implemented  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Suggestion for the scene location additional Resources

Fortune's Well need to have a water resources. its a well and the well need to have water resources.

Take a look the location scene pictures

Old Fortune's Well: http://i.imgur.com/xRdxOAl.jpg
New Fortune's Well: http://i.imgur.com/9cxdlrF.jpg

Territory: No Man's Land
Coord: 1_-x1_1

Path of Loneliness need to have a water resources to make the Bob the Tree safe and Blossom. The tree needs water to stay alive.

Old Path of Loneliness: http://i.imgur.com/RQD0pqB.jpg
New path of Loneliness: http://i.imgur.com/eh0ZpC0.jpg

Territory: Established Housings
Coord: 1_0x-1_1

Should be Implemented. Please Vote after voting state your reason and why.

From somebody's K-Doc...

[log=wall of text]

Who/What formed the Underground? 
It is my belief that portions of the underground were once an underground river or aquifer possibly fed from the Storm Coast. Reasons for this belief include: a tunnel that leads from The Storm Coast to just underneath Marind's Bell, and the dry well at Fortune's Well. It appears that Fortune's Well (1_-1x1_1)leads directly down to Underway Crosspaths(2_-1x1_1). The co-ordinates appear to show that there is a relationship between them. There is also a shaft of sunlight that shines from Fortune's Well down into Underway Crosspaths. It should be noted that Bells Nymph Archway appears to be located at the top of the stairs in Underway Crosspaths. (GameMech: It would be interesting if conversations that happened in Fortune's Well also appeared in Underway Crosspaths, perhaps as a "character" named ~~echo~~)

It should be noted that there is no sign of occasional water within the caverns at this time. This could indicate a major geological shift (perhaps something that also separated this land from the Lands of the East)that caused the passages to be drained or it could be that the water source was dammed or diverted by someone for their own purposes.

Of course this is not the only connection of the world above to the world below. There is also a grate that spills light down from the Champion's Dome Exterior into the Fateless Doors. It is possible that this grate was added to ensure fresh air in the lower chambers in this area as we can see there is development(in the form of manufactured doors) in the lower chamber here.  At a future date I hope to explore more about the Fateless Doors.

There is also a location that claims to be the foundation of the Marind Bell Gates. The co-ordinates indicate that this may be true and the Underground must travel under the walls of Marind Bell at some point so there is no reason to not believe that it is in fact the foundation wall.

The Gazebo of Chaos may be located directly beneath the Gazebo of Equilibrium. The co-ordinates seem to suggest this. It does raise a question as to whether the five pillars of each gazebo are actually the same pillars. Also, since Chaos is usually the oposite of Order or Symmetry and not Equilibrium or Balance. Does this mean that there is a Gazebo of Order (or the like) that is yet undiscovered? Since I have not gained the ability to fly I am unable to search the skies above the Gazebo of Equilibrium for another gazebo there. (After reading my research Awiiya suggested that equilibrium is a form of order which, in my opinion, is true but only so far that equilibrium is made up of order and chaos.  I maintain that there is a distinct possibility that there exists a location dedicated to the idea of perfect order)

Why is there a connection between The Underground and Marind Bell/No Man's Land?
A few theories present themselves in answer to this question. The first is that there was a reason to create an exit from Marind Bell; perhaps an escape route for people in the time of war. Another option is that it was originally a route created to allow an invasion force access within the walls of Marind Bell. This theory does not seem likely mostly due to the amount of finished stonework done on Marind Bell side. A third theory would be to allow access to the doors located at the Fateless Doors. At this location, we can see three passages, a door in good shape though locked through some unknown method, a door that seems to have been destroyed by some amount of force, and a rough hewn hole that leads to a bridge and beyond to the Gazebo of Chaos.
[/log]
Fortune's Well probably doesn't lead to any water
Edited by Rophs

Bob needs water, but plants do not make water. Plants take water, it wouldn't make sense for Bob to make his own water. Perhaps add a bushie-like clicky at bob allowing you to water him, but serving only a cosmetic effect. Despite having no real "use" it would be really interesting to have people fighting over trying to make Bob bloom by adding water and heat to try and help/hurt him.

Bob needs water, but plants do not make water. Plants take water, it wouldn't make sense for Bob to make his own water. Perhaps add a bushie-like clicky at bob allowing you to water him, but serving only a cosmetic effect. Despite having no real "use" it would be really interesting to have people fighting over trying to make Bob bloom by adding water and heat to try and help/hurt him.

I love idea.

Removing water? :huh:

Since enemies of Bob can come with axe and cut him down (1 lumber) wouldn't it make more sense if friends of Bob could water him so he regrows and blooms?

What exactly would you be achieving with removing water (besides minor theft possibility) which is also... not so logical... because you just watered the plant meaning water is soaked in soil....

Oh let me guess! It's nice attempt to make water splittable from stack!

Player A has 2k water stack and arranges trade for 25 water with player B and since your "removing of water" from bushie is so awesome, all it takes is that player A places 25 water and player B can instantly take it :p

Nice try :p