Quest checklist

I think it would be cool if in our profile or something we had an achievement checklist, and there would be some different tasks in there so players have goals to work towards. Definetly include all the puzzles and such we have to solve, and include some fun ones like win head contest, beat some different high lvl players like wodin or maybe even your king char with super creatures. Obtain so many wins in a short period, ideas are endless and as you achieve these, you get a small reward maybe each one adds a diff permant stat to your character. It would add more variety to the game and i think it would be fun to have a task list full of goals to accomplish.

i think you need to give this some thought aswell

by showing all the possible quests you can do it gives you a short sighted goal not that i mind as i am mostly shortsighted lol kinda

but you should only be shown the quests you are embarked on or have done and how you solved them so it gives you a way to return to your thought patterns at the time

like say loreroot defeating the guards i did it again today with morgana le fey due to the nice thing i did last time but a little stronger though

we could use it but it is not nessecary for the growth of the overall game

Well, the trophies you get for achieving some things already show this to some extent, though I'm not sure if they're shown in the actual profiles. I also suppose the trophies don't cover the smaller things like quests and stuff, though.

whell it would be cool if you can buy from md shop a quest book

and i imagine this book this way: it only has question marks insted of the quest detaile, that is only after you deacover the quest and it tell's you your progres and gives you some clue about them

whell it would be cool if you can buy from md shop a quest book

and i imagine this book this way: it only has question marks insted of the quest detaile, that is only after you deacover the quest and it tell's you your progres and gives you some clue about them

Think its a great idea