Link not working

(Zl-eye-f)-nea

http://magicduel.com/ui/advertlinks/redir.php?r=CseTq-XGohFfK_so5Zuy_w,

This one is giving me a blank page that says invalid. Anyone else getting that? Ive tried 2 different browsers. I can't remember what the link text is in MD, I can find out tomorrow if necessary.

Z

Perhaps Rophs but I can tell you that it isn't opening more that one link at once. I go through it rather quickly but I vote prior to opening the following link. There was very little need for me to open all the links at once. Actually according to my calculations that would take longer.

I did use the page between yesterday 10PM and today 2AM  and worked fine.

Anyway, if you look at the link you will notice this : ...php?r=r5gN2GTiUt-nmLP_y5lDFw , meaning that it is encoded. I guess that it has some time coded into it. With that in mind, having one failure ... could happen but 3 no (due to refresh).

----

Unless Chewett or Mur can decode that link and also have a log of the actions ... I doubt they can do more without any other error logs.

Edited by No one

I dont open them all at once either. Top100arena.com is also giving me an issue, it wont load the gateway in firefox, but it will in chrome.

Anyhow, the invalid thing happened three days in a row, but not today, so guess its just me and its sorted for the moment.

Thanks all

Z

• Root Admin

I use chrome... usually and in this case I did. However what ever the error was is no longer present when I used them today. It seems like it was a chrome thing in a certain time frame. So far I think that there is enough evidence to support what ever it was it was a glitch not a bug meaning that this thread could be closed soon if no more posts relating to it pop up. However if I remember forum rules correctly unless you have dispute could you do the honours Zleipheir.