Mist of Darkness spell

DARK DEMON

I'm personally unsure. I obviously like the idea of having Night Mode "accessory" spells and items.

1. Sunny Weather is the only counter to NM that I can think of off the top of my head at this hour in the morning. So perhaps there's no counter-counter needed?

2. At the same time, Sunny Weather illuminates characters that are in Night Mode even if they are in places with "No Visibility" tag, which I find a bit confusing.

If we can get a fix for 2.  then I don't think it's fair to have a spell to cloak people in NM in open places, as much as I like it. If we can't get a fix for 2. then sure, I'd like that spell.

What about making the nightmode more potent, or as an extra/addition/expansion? (yeah, you could call it accessory I guess)

The rain spell can cancel the sun too, of course, so that's not the main concern.

But it shouldn't be just restricted to nightmode. Just like any other weather spell, this can be great for RP purposes as well.

Edited by DARK DEMON