I AM THE KEEPER OF KEYS

I have been made the keeper of keys and holder of puzzles

if you find me and you will as i am everywhere and nowhere at the same time lol

read my quest page and good luck these you will find alot harder than the heat one i thought up in like a minute

ps i love riddles and will be coming up with more i currently have 3 of them from last nights escapade

by by

every part of the riddle has key points

you just have to seperate the ones that areuseful and the ones that arent

with that information you will be able to devise a good guess or not it is up to you but you need to be careful there is no 3rd swing in this game of riddles

Why don;t we all put on our character's description the

All Hail The Lord Of Bunnies!

(\/)

(-.-)

(..)(..)

All Hail The Bunny Empire!

Then maybe the bunnies will take over the world... :P :P

Who supports this ideea?

PS: Yes metal bunny if bunnies take over the world u could be their king

dang, had the right answer, but i was stuck on story mode so i can't answer T_T

Morgana, is it okay if we just PM the answer to you on the forum? Cuz people stuck on story mode can't actually 'find' you in game, hey, we're still being swallowed by the darkness xb

I have been made the keeper of keys and holder of puzzles

if you find me and you will as i am everywhere and nowhere at the same time lol

read my quest page and good luck these you will find alot harder than the heat one i thought up in like a minute

ps i love riddles and will be coming up with more i currently have 3 of them from last nights escapade

by by

Does this have anything to do with the actual content of the game, or just something u like to do? I have no interest in completing riddles etc unless it is directly related to moving forward with the game. Could u please clarify:) And wasn't Metal Bunny doing riddles to begin with, why start another, unless im missing something?

Metal Bunny is renowned for his in forum riddles

but alas i am the keeper of keys in the game and for some quests you will need the key to things such as maybe an impassable gate perhaps

or a spiral with some sort of puzzle

things like that i will be directly involved with one day and i will be involved with other quests so yes eventually you will see me in order to complete some quests and receive some aswell for prizes and rewards that might not be nessecary but quite useful

i am trying to push for a limited edition creature for the winners of my first riddle as reward for being the first to win and also to commemorate my first riddle

Well the answer I gave was 'An Answer' and it fits all of the definitions perfectly as much as 'Clue' does even though it still wasn't accepted :P Just replace 'clue' with 'answer' in Morgana Le Fey's explanation and you will see what I mean but let me elaborate:

A puzzle piece

To a larger scheme,

A CLUE IS A PIECE OF EVERY QUEST AND PUZZLE

So is an answer

Only time will tell

If i am seen,

WHEN YOU LOOK HARD ENOUGH YOU WILL FIND THE CLUE YOU ARE NEEDING TO SOLVE YOUR QUEST

You could say the same thing about an answer

If you try your best

You might find me,

ONLY WITH PATIENCE AND PERSEVERANCE WILL YOU SUCCEED AND FIND THE CLUE YOU ARE NEEDING

Ditto

I hold the secrets

To what you seek,

IF YOU FIND A CLUE SECRETS START TO UNRAVEL AND YOU FIND THE TRUTH

Same thing happens when you find an answer

Just stop and think

This ones tough,

FINDING A CLUE IS VERY TOUGH YOU NEED TO THINK ABOUT IT VERY HARD

Finding and answer is as well

For when you find me

No quest is enough.

WHEN YOU FIND A CLUE IT UNLOCKS A DOOR TO FINDING MORE AND MORE

THUS NO QUEST CAN STOP YOU

The same is true of an answer

This is why I hate riddles, they can have mutiple anwsers and you have to anticipate the one that the riddler is looking for. I hope these riddles won't be too important in the game or 'The Keeper of the Keys' won't have any keys that go into any important areas.

I don't quite think "answer" fits as perfectly as a clue, just on the part about it being the "piece to a larger scheme." It's more the scheme than the piece. But it does fit well enough, I suppose. I also heard another person complaining about how there were too many possible answers and it was like a game of guessing.

I had a close answer too, just made it too exclusive, a specific clue. . . I suppose that makes it not the right answer. :l But in any case, if an answer /did/ fit the riddle that the maker was not thinking of, but if it fits just as well or better, I think it should be accepted with an explanation. :)

And about the important areas part. . . well, I don't know how important areas made accessible by a quest would be, but I can't say I wouldn't be disappointed if I wouldn't be able to get into it. :P