How is this possible?

Sacosphilz

Today, I just encountered a player with this strange profile:

- His age symbols consist of 7 dark grey ones and 3 light grey ones, indicating that his account is around 24 days old. (Correct me if I'm wrong, I didn't answer Jonn's quest question ;) )

- He is in MP5

- He has an Elemental V and a few Chaos Archers

How?

I'm not sure if it's a good idea to post the player's name here. I can PM you his name or post it if it is okay...

No, it doesn't look like he's an RPC. His Online Profile page doesn't say anything special.

By the way, a character at that age may or may not be able to reach MP5, but CA and Elemental V definitely takes much longer than that, and I'm questioning how this has happened.

Looking again, it should be 24 active days. x) Got mixed up there with the light and dark arrows.

I think it should be within certain people's administrative powers to give creatures of a level greater than that when recruited normally to an account, but I wouldn't know if that's the case here.

I think someone said that creatures gain age even if you aren't active?

Correct, his creatures could have 200 age for all you know... And maybe he was already mp5 and just stopped playing in the beginning and only came back now. Back in the start, there was no xp limit you see, once you finished story, you could just go on and take another mp level.