While Minory was being musically inclined yesterday, I decided to counter that by being artistically inclined. Well...sort of. >>

I drew a piece of fan art for this wonderful game. =D

Legend Teller

I took a few artistic liberties with the color of the creatures...hope nobody minds...>>

Ren's Friend Bob

Wodin's High

Slightly different from what actually happened, but it was sketched and designed before we actually gave Wodin the stuff...>>

Layout credit goes to Ren. =D

Wodin Ullr

That's compensation for me poking fun at him sooo many time. ^^;

EDIT: I decided to post the link instead of the image since the pictures are kinda...big. ><

Oooh! What should I counter artistic and musical ability with? I don't have anything :')

I think you should've done it in black and white. :) Would've looked cooler, yeah.

I'm not very musical. Three years of piano lessons taught me nothing but the basics. The musical one is Minory. xD

It was originally in black and white. I guess I got a little carried away on Photoshop. >>

Oeh, very very nice :D

I think that the one writing down tales is you? As in you being a legend teller :D

Yay :D

Thanks Bunny. ^^

Yup, it is. Me in my old poor people armor from Willow's Shop. xD

Well, isn't that nice. D: I'm sure the Commander would be touched by this idyllic scene.

I'll contribute now. :) This is the extent of my fanart:

post-1687-1214547729_thumb.jpg

And yes, I did screenshoot it and all of that, so it can be realized as a true piece of art rather than some text. . . Nah, just kidding, MD posting-thing doesn't register some spaces and etc. Made it in word, and I wouldn't want to stick on a word document here, would I? ^_^

And don't you complain that it's not accurate and to scale. D:< Don't you see? This is glory, this a true, authentic piece where all the tools you have are keys! Do you get that?! Well, for all you no-taste people who want something that resembles the real thing more, you can have this piece of junk:

post-1687-1214548592_thumb.jpg

Much uglier, an abomination made with text boxes. :l Could make it more accurate and all, but I've spent way too much time on this already.

And here is an unnecessary screenshot where you can contrast and see the light, plus see its glory in the setting of Open Office:

post-1687-1214548142_thumb.jpg

All right. . . I went overboard with this whole thing. x_x

I'm not very musical. Three years of piano lessons taught me nothing but the basics. The musical one is Minory. xD

I know, I was referring to both of you. x) I feel the need to meet the standards of not just Yami.

Oh no! Lulu... well, though what you came up with does look horrid, I can't lose to you by not contributing at all. You may anticipate a beauteous piece to arrive soon. Or eventually.

Very nice drawing, Saki. :D I can only envy you since I can't draw. :)

I'm seconding Morgana's suggestion. You should do the avatars, so we'll have more nice ones to choose from. (No offense to the other artists.) :)

And Lulu... that's...... some effort. :D

For some reason I think you sisters should seriously learn some programming, maybe Flash or something similar, so you can put your creativity to good use. :D

Oh wow! Thank you everyone! =D

I'm very flattered by the suggestions of me drawing avatars for MD, but I really must insist that my skills are no match for Valentina. My drawing ability is very fickle, so you won't want me here as an artist. xP

But still, thank you very much for the supporting comments. :D

And I updated the first post with another piece. A lighter comedy this time, featuring Ren. I hope you like it! =]

EDIT: Lulu, your pics are full of win. ^^ *brick'd for the pun*

And Lulu... that's...... some effort. :D

For some reason I think you sisters should seriously learn some programming, maybe Flash or something similar, so you can put your creativity to good use. :rolleyes:

What are you saying? Eh? Saying that my logs weren't good use of creativity, eh? :P

Well, really, it didn't take that much effort. If I wanted to, I could animate it so that the text for the battle log would scroll, and the circles would show some action, or make it one of those larger, actual true things where you have like, 50 characters to make this circle. :P That's effort.

Ah, Flash. You see, I experimented a little with that when I was like, 10 or 11. Didn't work out quite well, stupid button. . . *bad memories* :P Maybe I could figure it out now, but it was frustrating back then, and I quit once my dad stopped asking me to try it out with him. So back it was with Animation Shop 3 and (really) old-fashioned system of making frames.

I fooled around with HTML/CSS coding back a few years ago, if that counts. Don't really know anything though.

@Yami: Win, eh? Win for the Other Player. DX If you read carefully you can see that I'm the loser. :') Modeled it off of my repeated experiences, I did.

@Yami: Win, eh? Win for the Other Player. DX If you read carefully you can see that I'm the loser. :') Modeled it off of my repeated experiences, I did.
That's exactly what I meant, Lu. Win for you or the other player is still win. xD

That's exactly what I meant, Lu. Win for you or the other player is still win. xD

Hnn. :') Generally for the other player, as it so happens.

You should draw fanart of Dark Marind. Just a thought, you know. :)

OKAY! I finally got around to just doing it. :( Any of you seen me running around like a maniac attacking every MP4 in sight because I've been granted Wodin's army and power? Well, in honor of every one of those times and every one of those times to come, I present Wodin: The Most Powerful Drug.

Okay, guys I haven't drawn anything in over a year. Please go easy on the bashing. >.<

lol, it was entirely supposed to be amusing. ;) as for wodin...i don't know if he's even seen it :( and glai goat, my sister told me that it only works when i scan from Word.... lol?