[quote name='Amoran Kalamanira Kol' post='31134' date='May 15 2009, 05:15 AM']Okay.. first I'm going to suggest a better scanner.

But for an attempt this is pretty damn good. Most people can't even draw hands when they just start y'know?

I'm going to say this since you asked me to give advice a lil' bit... try to redraw this picture again- i'm not saying that it is not a good first try, but really.. try to perfect it by redrawing it :P

I would suggest working on the shoulders and arms just a little bit and...

try to draw fabric a bit more, and I see a bit of a tilt in the picture- but that could be the movement of the fabric causing that....who knows? lol

Examine fabric and its various movements. How it ripples, how it hangs off the body, what it does in various light sources..etc.

I think this will help you a lot and improve your drawing abilites.

Yeah- I see potential, keep it up. :)[/quote]

100% agree..great attempt..

[quote name='Neno Veliki' post='35774' date='Jun 30 2009, 03:03 PM']avatar bounty made me take the pen and try to draw something. here is the result.. well maybe its not avatar material, but here it is.. any comments are welcome, along with some tips on how to enhace my possible future drawings[/quote]

thats really good my friend..keep drawing! :good:

• 2 months later...

here is new one. lost girl
[attachment=1106:nenosketchgirl100.jpg]
in first i thought that i did great job but when i scaned her and scaled her up i see that there are lot of imperfections..
btw thats not drawing from my head, i found a photo on the net and just tried to sketch her for practice..

Edited by Neno Veliki

• 1 month later...

If i am allowed to a remark i'd say that the avatar is great (the way the torso is bent is not perfect but very close) ..Lost girl is excellent (just a bit of attention to the lines in the nose area -especially right nostril)..and the indian is great as well (only thing you could improve perhaps is the shading near the eye)

Overall i have to say that you have great potential..I like the fact that your draw with clear lines..Work on your shading a bit more..and it could be helpful to buy a book and study human and animal anatomy..at least it helped me...

Great Neno!! :D

tnx both of you for good feedback :D
and North tnx for the advices i agree with them.
maybe i should stick to the chicks they suite me better and i enjoy better while drawing them ;)
looks like ure drawing too? i would love to see your work
and the book is bought :)

Why not? I prefer drawing chicks myself :D

About the anatomy book..I had bought the following..

[url="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Anatomy-Drawing-School-Geza-Feher/dp/3833125284"]Drawing School anatomy[/url]

and i can recommend it..but since you already bought one that's ok :)

Hmmmm..the only thing that i have drawn for the game so far, is my entry for Kafuuka's torturing devise contest..You can
check it out if you want [url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/5264-festival-contest-day-275-kafuuka-torturing-device/page__st__20"]here[/url]

Right now i am preparing some avatar's for the game..(i am not sure if i must reveal that though :))

But first chance i get, i will upload some of the other stuff i made during my years of practicing!:)

• 2 weeks later...

Nice drawing Dexter :D However, the belly button is shown so my first impression was he wears nothing on tops. :)

Yeah the Artisans was disbanded due to inactivity, I am saddened when that happened. :(

• 2 months later...

This place has been awfully quiet... so i guess i shall share some of the pics i draw. ^_^

[attachment=1438:6PS4.jpg]

[attachment=1439:Ni PS4.jpg]

[attachment=1440:1PS4.jpg]

Edited by Kyū

• 2 months later...