Citizenship Application

gpetrov

Hello my name is George (George Petrov in game). After completing Jubaris' Quest which pushed me to explore and research a lot I decided to try applying for citizenship :)

A few words about me:

I am an organized and responsible person. I am a software developer which allows me to be online during every work day. I have relatively good communication skills. I have kind of personal rule which is not to ask before trying to find the answer myself or do a research at least. I like to help people.

This is what I can think of for now, I will be happy to answer questions, thanks :)

Edited by gpetrov

The question that always comes to my mind is...why Marind Bell and not another land?

When I was asked from Jubaris which land I like the most I hesitated between Marind Bell and Loreroot, but eventually I decided MB because it looks kind of more "civilized" (scene related) to me. And also it was the first land to explore for me :)

When I was asked from Jubaris which land I like the most I hesitated between Marind Bell and Loreroot, but eventually I decided MB because it looks kind of more "civilized" (scene related) to me. And also it was the first land to explore for me :)

That's good enough for me, thanks :)

Hello! Thank you for your interest in joining Marind Bell community!

Of course, as one of MB's aging townsman, I also have one simple and short question : what do you think is your greatest strength (in-game) that you can/may offer for Marind Bell? You may send your reply thru PM if you think it is kind of a *secret* (though MB fellows still can read it).

High five!

What do you think is your greatest strength (in-game) that you can/may offer for Marind Bell?

I am pretty persistent with the things I do and also always aim for perfection. And there is one thing I eventually would like to do - a quest : )