Clean this subforum PLEASE!

dst

There are some "permanent" quests in here that got lost because reasons. Those should be pinned or something so we can all find them easily.

There are TONS of quests which ended but the topics are not even closed. Could a mod spare some time, close the finished quests and move them to a different area pretty please?

Also, there are topics (like the one I resurrected) that again were lost in the junk pile. Those should be kept.

If no mod has time, I can offer some of mine and clean this place. It's HORRIBLE!!

I have finally finished clearing this section.

I've left opened old quests that seem like still going on. Owners of those quests, please confirm the quest is still running. Otherwise I will close them (I'm not talking about Mur's quests...).

I've also left many (actually I hope all) quests from this year even if they were closed. They can be moved next year.

I've pinned the perpetual quests and the spell doc quests (I've also pinned those and edited the titles so we can identify them easier).

Once a quest is finished, please post something to let mods know it's done and topic can be closed.

@Chew: my work here is done. You can de-mod me :D

• Root Admin

I have finally finished clearing this section.

I've left opened old quests that seem like still going on. Owners of those quests, please confirm the quest is still running. Otherwise I will close them (I'm not talking about Mur's quests...).

I've also left many (actually I hope all) quests from this year even if they were closed. They can be moved next year.

I've pinned the perpetual quests and the spell doc quests (I've also pinned those and edited the titles so we can identify them easier).

Once a quest is finished, please post something to let mods know it's done and topic can be closed.

Thank you dst, your work is appreciated.

@Chew: my work here is done. You can de-mod me :D

I cant hear you. Getting age in my old deafness.