Jump to content


Ary Endleg

Recommended Posts

I had asked about this in the past. i may be wrong but i believe you have to email chew or Mur about it. and i think it involves a money order to. im not sure. its been a while since i had asked. But i do believe this option is still available for those who ask.


Correct me if i am wrong :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Root Admin

i have no ideea if its working either, nobody is using it anyway, i think it might be removed long ago ..can't remember.

you can use western union as alternative (you will get the commission you pay to them in credits as well), email me if needed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Forum Statistics

    Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
  • Recent Event Reviews

  • Create New...