New player tutorial bugs

Blackwoodforest

I just created a new player to get MD known from the scratch again and the following bugs happend on tutorial tasks:

- win and lose 100 fights = I fought only the shades and the win and the lose counter achivement immediately said it was completed, though it isn´t!

- the bull at the path of loneliness appeard, I stepped one scene back and there again and it disappeard yet it wasn´t ever battled.

Someone ever heard of such issues?

Edited by Blackwoodforest

I just created a new player to get MD known from the scratch again and the following bugs happend on tutorial tasks:

- win and lose 100 fights = I fought only the shades and the win and the lose counter achivement immediately said it was completed, though it isn´t!

- the bull at the path of loneliness appeard, I stepped one scene back and there again and it disappeard yet it wasn´t ever battled.

Someone ever heard of such issues?

I did not get the fullfielment message after the battles with the shades, but I have recieved it randomly 2 different times after I had about 20, then 40 or 60 battles of win or loss each.

As for the bull, did not try that, cannot say.

Did you read the page of achievements  REMAINING ?

There are 3 targets to achieve to pass over from MP3 to MP4:

- number of wins

- number of loses

- exp / heat

While fighting shades should not increase wins/loses ... you should receive a message every time you passed one of the targets. Thus you should receive 3 messages.

As for the bull ... you have an MP5, don't you ? You should remember that you never fight the bull.

Did you read the page of achievements  REMAINING ?

There are 3 targets to achieve to pass over from MP3 to MP4:

- number of wins

- number of loses

- exp / heat

While fighting shades should not increase wins/loses ... you should receive a message every time you passed one of the targets. Thus you should receive 3 messages.

As for the bull ... you have an MP5, don't you ? You should remember that you never fight the bull.

You really HAVE to read my topics better!

1. New player !

2. Received the ALL the messages!
3. The charater has 7 wins and 1 lost fight counter...and is ready for Mp4 now except heat amount.

Indeed you are dumb. And you should take your advice and learn to read. Thus last reply to you:

... you have an MP5, don't you ?

Yes, you do : https://magicduel.com/players/Blackwood%20Forest&override=true

1. New player !

2. Received the ALL the messages!
3. The charater has 7 wins and 1 lost fight counter...and is ready for Mp4 now except heat amount.

Yeah, got that from the beginning.

You should have posted from beginning a link to your "new player" profile.

As for bull ... make a "new player" account and read what it is saying.

You don't fight the bull. He disappears once you finish the tutorial.

The bug is that you've passed the 100 wins/losses checkpoint by just fighting the shades and not fighting after that.

@No one: stop the freaking flaming, seriously you're harassing. Blackwood has returned after years so he obviously doesn't remember much. If you want to help, do it properly. Stop being condescending. Be to the point and keep your snide comments to yourself. Its getting ridiculous.

Edited by DARK DEMON