Combiner Bugs

Aethon

3 minutes ago, Chewett said:

Is there a reason why bug reports are being made private by sending them just to you?

4 hours ago, Aethon said:

Hello all,

If anyone should find any bugs with combiners, doing things they shouldn't, could you please post here (or) message me the details.

Thanks!

-A

<Was unsure if to post here or in Bugs section, feel free to move topic.>

As I'm working on the resources and combiners, it's so that I can post them in my G-Doc collection and let Mur know about them when he asks for info. :) Already solved info gets sent, placed on my Gdoc and is then wrong when it needs to be used and wastes time.

1 minute ago, Chewett said:

You suggested them contacting you so I asked if there was a reason why private as it just limits who can work on fixing problems and some problems need to be fixed urgently. Thank you for replying.

Sometimes it's better to gather all data/reports from one person and given in one lump that dribs and drabs here and there, no?

Of course, if you're working on the Combiners as well, then they can obviously contact you as welll! I'm just making sure my info and "to-do's" stay nice and clean. :)

• Root Admin

>Sometimes it's better to gather all data/reports from one person and given in one lump that dribs and drabs here and there, no?

Not for urgent bugs.

> Of course, if you're working on the Combiners as well

Yes I am working on A25 too as you know.

• Root Admin

I sense a bit of a tension here, unwanted tension, as all of us are trying to make things work, not trying to get ahead of the others.

but in order to clarify some things:

Aethon, i assigned you to map the use of resources, how they can be obtained and with info that can help me estimate their value=effort to obtain. Lets stick to that for now, no need to deal with bugs please.

-->> Bugs and issues with combiners should be sent both to me and chew BY EMAIL, providing location coord of the combiner, your id, along with any information that might help tracking the bug or even reproducing it. <<----