On a hiatus

So yes. I am taking a break from the game. Might be temporary, might be permanent. Excuse my bitchiness in the game and my rude behavior in the game because a certain recent turn of events has made me realize what really matters to me and what shouldn't matter to me but for some reason it is mattering. So maybe taking a break from the game will help.

Apologies to @Mallos. let me know about the leash on skype. I'll hire you if/when I come back. If the offer still stands. Those who are happy with this, you know who you are, good for you. :)

See you when I see you.

• 4 months later...

Hey guys,

Its me again taking a hiatus. The last time I wanted to take a break was because some in game events upset me a lot. But this time its different. My RL is making it very difficult for me to dedicate even limited hours to MD. Final year of post graduation with night duties, surgeries and superspeciality entrance exams to prepare for is making me extremely busy. I have a number of Roles in MD that I must fulfill and a lot of promises that I've made to People. I was tryiing to avoid the whole "bye for now" thing mainly because I had a bleak hope that I could handle MD time too along with my daily activities.

I really wanted to make it to mp6 and stay there for a while. Apologies to all my adepts. Feel free to adept anyone you want to. I am really sorry for not being able to fulfill my promise to you guys.

Apologies to Zleiphnier and Mallos. I know I agreed to participate in your plans and help you out with them. But rather than giving you people False hopes, I'd rather prefer you had someone more active help you out.

Blackshade, I can't be a judge anymore. Apologies for that too.

Land Leaders of MDA and East, please PM me the details of whom you want the tools to be transfered to (If it works that way. I have no idea if it does. Someone please confirm from Mur/Chewett)

No i will not be giving away my stuff or lend my stuff to anyone while i am inactive. I have full intentions of coming back time to time. Just not now.

I will responding to all PMs in Forum. No promises for the ones in game.

Thank you folks. I will miss you :)

• Root Admin
1 hour ago, Nimrodel said:

Land Leaders of MDA and East, please PM me the details of whom you want the tools to be transfered to (If it works that way. I have no idea if it does. Someone please confirm from Mur/Chewett)

If the items are tool guardians, please pass them to myself or the tool guardian person (mallos?)

I am currently at the Path of Loneliness

Best of luck with everything Nim, I know you wont need it but my best wishes.