Event: Day of Necessity/Newbie Focus

(Zl-eye-f)-nea

Frequency: Various

Host: Mallos (or one of the Helpers if he is unavailable)

This is designed to help support you and anyone new. As described. Which event it is as well as the date will be announced on this thread. On a newbie focus day, we would ask that anyone who wants to help spend as much time as you can in the paper cabin, helping LHOs and buddying up with newbies - trying to give them fun things, introducing them to characters and such. For the necessity day, you can request we offer our help to you on this thread, and we will set a date where we will support you by being your army (not for war...for building, revivals, and things of that ilk) again we would ask that the rest of you get involved here, so we all club together to bring things to life!

• 2 weeks later...

I will be hosting the first Newbie Focus day on September 25th, anyone who wants to participate can meet us in the Paper Cabin or throughout the realm as the day goes on. I am particularly looking for individuals who would be willing to provide tours of their lands and anyone who has simple quests they can give to younger players, PM me if you would be willing to provide such (even if not for this event).

We will be emphasizing activity around the realm and hoping to provide targets for newer players to train on and interesting players for them to meet.