Birthday's Merged :d

[quote name='Udgard' post='33008' date='Jun 8 2009, 08:17 AM']You mean, keep watching? =D
Anyways, I am not even sure that this is his/her real birthday, but congrats anyways =D[/quote]
What would lead you to such a conclusion?

Nah, was just under the impression that this is not your main account (although after searching old posts, I realize I just mistook your for a few someone elses O_o ), and thus probably has a different b'day than your other account, which might have your probably real birthday as its birthday. Maybe =D
But there would be no other day more suitable for congratulating you, so happy birthday anyways =)

[quote name='Udgard' post='33015' date='Jun 8 2009, 10:51 AM']Nah, was just under the impression that this is not your main account (although after searching old posts, I realize I just mistook your for a few someone elses O_o ), and thus probably has a different b'day than your other account, which might have your probably real birthday as its birthday. Maybe =D
But there would be no other day more suitable for congratulating you, so happy birthday anyways =)[/quote]
What makes you believe I have another account?
Do you not think that this could be my only one?

[quote name='Watcher' post='33027' date='Jun 8 2009, 11:46 AM']What makes you believe I have another account?
Do you not think that this could be my only one?[/quote]

Well, I believe it is quite obvius... most people don't know who you are Watcher.

K

The reason I believe that you have another account is simple.

Your first posts are about Khalazdad, and clearly you know something about him when you formed your arguments of why you should not support him, calling him for instance "Rajj." Despite this, I have never seen a Watcher in game and the watcher account that is already created has no creatures, wins, losses, armor, or anything.

You have maintained a knowledgeable level of what goes on in-game, something that would be impossible by just viewing the forums. Therefore, I think you have another account which you use in game.

Awi

[quote name='awiiya' post='33051' date='Jun 8 2009, 02:51 PM']Your first posts are about Khalazdad, and clearly you know something about him when you formed your arguments of why you should not support him, calling him for instance "Rajj."[/quote]
Your research, while commendable, is faulty.

My first forum posts about Khalazdad were in support of him; those I posted about Renavoid, however, were not.

I suppose I took Udgard's word literally: I believed he was referring to an account here, on the forums.

Either way, I will continue to watch all that occurs in the world and speak my mind, as I always have.

lol.
And yes, I was referring to a (probable) forum account. I am under the impression that you are not playing much in the realm with the body named watcher (with the same reasoning as awii that you appear to be knowledgeable about the realm much more than just a forum reader), which might mean that you have another body with a different name that you often use in the realm, and that you might have made another forum account before using the other body's name =)
By the way, would you mind confirming whether you have another account then? =D

[quote name='Udgard' post='33095' date='Jun 9 2009, 08:14 AM']By the way, would you mind confirming whether you have another account then? =D[/quote]
I will neither confirm nor deny.

Edited by Watcher

• 4 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

I had to be the first one to wish Grido a Happy Birthday.

I would have posted this at Midnight but A) im tired and B) im running out of battery and i cant find the charger

So i Wish you a happy birthday and thank you for all the work you have put into the forum. So much spam you have posted but it helps me.

So i thank you and wish you a very happy birthday!