Firefox Flash Bug

SoulTear

I was not able to see the 'light show' at Angien's Ferry in Firefox. I could see it in IE though. This could be an indication of flash effect compatibility issues with the game in Firefox.

That reminds me of this window that appears everytime I start Magic Duel in FF. Not sure if it has to do with FF but anyway..

It's a window with some code error, I never really read it, but it blockes the whole screen and has appeared every time the past few days.

I tried MD in FF3, and it's really bad x_x; Almost nothing loads except the chatbox and playerlist, and popups repeatedly appear. However, I've heard that others can use FF3 without any problem.

I would guess that's not related to yours, though? Doesn't sound like the same thing, except you have one popup when you start.

I tried MD in FF3, and it's really bad x_x; Almost nothing loads except the chatbox and playerlist, and popups repeatedly appear. However, I've heard that others can use FF3 without any problem.

I would guess that's not related to yours, though? Doesn't sound like the same thing, except you have one popup when you start.

Popups? Er... no I never have any problem. That one pop is the only thing I get, and that only since 3 days ago or so. Never had an issue before. Tempted to close and reopen to post a screenshot.

Can we post screenshots? I don't even know. I have it ready in case anyone is curious..

That's the same popup-kind I was talking about, except mine kept on repopping every few seconds >_> I think three different ones, each reoccurring. I should post a screenshot, still, because things wouldn't load. D:

I've seen those error/popups before, but just every once in a while previously. I think it's stated somewhere that it's not a big deal and you should just refresh.

arrgghh being ill makes you miss fun stuff, *didnt get to see the nice lights*

*EDIT* oh wait they're still there, yay :rolleyes:

I can't see the lights. I can see that things are being "shot off" like rockets, but I don't see colours or lights or anything. And it's not FF3, because I can't see it in IE ether.