Eon

As second in command of the East I've been actively trying to recruit people to join the land. After some discussion, Miq and Syrian have decided to leave their ill-managed lands/factions to join the East and finally bask in the rays of victory that can commonly be seen around Easterners during times of quests and events. It probably goes without saying that if I can recruit Miq and Syrian over, many more will follow. The one issue with this is that the East currently doesn't have one of those items that grants citizenship. Now after years of kindly requesting things be made more official in the East, I'm going to have to insist that Sunfire be given the kingship items immediately.

With much hate,

Eon

• Eon changed the title to It's time the Emperor gets what he deserves

We discussed things and given GG's current "situation" we decided it'd be best that Miq stays for the time being. Syrian, and I'm sure others, are itching to become East citizens and finally feel that warm feeling you get when you are around family, something they've sorely lacked from every other organization they've ever been apart of. It's a real shame they've had to go this long just because you guys forgot to pass that item over to Sunfire. In time I'm sure they will find it in their hearts to forgive you guys.

Edited by Eon