Improved method for viewing creature statistics.

I find reviewing my creatures stats to be an unbearably slow and painful process as the tableau of creatures must be repainted every time you return from viewing creature details and painting all those creatures is slow. I have long desired links to "next creature" and "previous creature." It would make it a lot easier to discover which is about to upgrade or which is in serious need of experience to grow. There is no technical need to continually return to the creature tableau.

I find reviewing my creatures stats to be an unbearably slow and painful process as the tableau of creatures must be repainted every time you return from viewing creature details and painting all those creatures is slow. I have long desired links to "next creature" and "previous creature." It would make it a lot easier to discover which is about to upgrade or which is in serious need of experience to grow. There is no technical need to continually return to the creature tableau.

Since I have a fast cable connection, this does not really matter to me much, but I'm sure those people with a slower connection would really value this! Forward, Backward tabs would make life a lot easier for many, I am sure :P

I completely agree with you, as it takes a bit to load 47 creatures, even with cable. Another option is having a table of info for each creature of a particular type, and just showing each creature picture once. But, I don't think its too important though.

it could be worse, if you have 2 shop resets(like me) then after using them and buying the extra slots, you could have ~76 creatures

this would be quite a nice idea, though i might prefer a list of hyperlinked creatures down one side as opposed to this, so that you can click to any of them from any of the creature profile pages

it could be worse, if you have 2 shop resets(like me) then after using them and buying the extra slots, you could have ~76 creatures

How do you get shop resets? does it happen when you've bought everything?

i might prefer a list of hyperlinked creatures down one side as opposed to this, so that you can click to any of them from any of the creature profile pages

I rather like your idea, Grido. I don't see room for a vertical creature list at the moment, but Muratus has said that he's coded the game so alternative screen layouts can be easily implemented. When he has time to work on some wide screen formats, I'd love to have that list of creatures.

What about under each creature on the creature page a simple stat breakdown to next level.

Just like now the picture, then 120/330 for VE, then a step further 1628exp to next level, and 15/36 for wins to the next level. If it were all on the creat page you wouldn't have to click up all the individual ones.

• Root Admin

next/prev creature could be usefull, but if you want to reach creature 23 and you are at creature 4 for example, and you go all the way to creatuer 23 then i prefer to get back to cr page and click the right creature. The feature you describe is saving serverload only in the situation you describe, but i dont think most player check their stats on every single creature.

ps. someone please keep a list of good ideeas, like development sugestions, and update it as needed. I will take a look at it from time to time and see what i can solve from it. Thnx

While I do find the process of viewing info of multiple creatures a bit slow, it's not totally unbearable, but with a slow connection it can indeed be a pain.

I agree with Manu that a pair of Next/Previous buttons would only serve to facilitate one situation and is not worth the trouble. However, I think there's a different way that might save the serverload. The current problem is that each time you want to move from one creature info page to another, two pages have to be loaded - the main creatures page and the individual creature's info page. So it might save some serverload if the creature info page is changed to load separately from the main creature page, in other words, when a player is browsing his creatures page, let the main creature page remain static, and each time he clicks to view a single creature's information, change it so that the information page loads on a different frame/window/layer, retaining the main creatures page and eliminating the need to reload it.

The current problem is that each time you want to move from one creature info page to another, two pages have to be loaded - the main creatures page and the individual creature's info page. So it might save some server load if the creature info page is changed to load separately from the main creature page, in other words, when a player is browsing his creatures page, let the main creature page remain static, and each time he clicks to view a single creature's information, change it so that the information page loads on a different frame/window/layer, retaining the main creatures page and eliminating the need to reload it.

Quite a good idea. Better than mine, for sure. It handles the problem more cleanly. If one needs to review even as few as three or four creatures it has a positive impact for the server.

@Calyx, Manu occaisionally gives out shop resets, i have 2. a shop reset button should be available to most players as one was given to all players a few weeks back, the other one i have i've had for ages

@Calyx, Manu occaisionally gives out shop resets, ...

Well that's very nice. I am a bit young to need a shop reset yet, but I can see how one might want a reset when you've plowed down to the bottom. Too, it is good for Manu as it keeps the money flowing.