First max XP MP5 player that managed to decrease the XP below 24M

dst

Hi,

Last week I succeeded to reach below 24M XP...now I have almost 22M XP and I can once again level up my creatures B)

For the moment, the method will remain secret (only 2 other players knows about it) ;)

PS : - as far as I know, I am the first MP5 player that managed to do this. If anyone else managed to do the same thing earlier than I did, please post here :)

LE:

1) I decreased my XP using the game mechanisms ;)

2) I didn't loose any VP !!! ;)

Lord Venger

You're not supposed to do that in mp3. You should do the requirements and go to the next level not sit there terrorizing n00bs. Same for mp4. Then, when you reach mp5 you can do all that you want (ok...almost everything). That's the logical way of the game.

I disagree MP4 is a good time to slow down on Battling and let creatures Age, thats what I'm doing. Once you get into Loreroot I think you have the Option to wait for Creatures to Upgrage and Age, and spend that time Theorizing and adding your thoughts to the game...

Hmm.. I'm not going to MP4 yet is because that once I get to MP4, everything gets harder... Like other players have better creatures than me... I'll wait for my creatures to age first then go to MP4

And I can't go to MP4 anyway, I'm in an alliance and in alliances you don't get wins from fighting normal players so my wins are still at 82...

And I can't go to MP4 anyway, I'm in an alliance and in alliances you don't get wins from fighting normal players so my wins are still at 82...

Ooh unlucky Sol ;) Why don't you leave temporarilt to get up the MP Levels I'm sure other members will understand ^^ Btw Venger can i know the secret =D

Hi Ledah,

When you'll be at MAX XP in MP5, perhaps I'll share this secret with you :)

Until then...have fun with the game :)

Aww cmon I'm a couple of mil from max =D I'll tell you the secret of immortality :)