Blackshade tells out :)

Blackshade Rider

If you are part of the treasury then chew asks you not to bid on my auction. He thinks I went against my word when he was the one who did not pay up for 6 months, then I get a message this morning saying he will just take them and give me the payment. Well to late. Over 6 months ago was when payment was due. 

After this auction what I have left I will be distributing among certain people. I am leaving this game 100% for good. Mainly due to a**es acting like a**es though I wont name the main person and reasoning. Fair well all for when this auction is done so am i. 

I will be contacting my beneficiaries soon. Thanks you all.

I'd like to personally  thank, Muratus del mur, Lazurus,  fang, mallos, Asia, and azull  for making my time here wonderful. A few others as well.

I will not miss more than half of you. The few players I've thanked are the only ones I'd call my friends here. Other than that good by. 

Maybe one day I'll come back if the game actually works on mobile and I don't have to rely on my computer just to actually play the dam game. 

Have a wonderful time all. This will be my last auction. I will only log in once every 2-5 months to check my perm quest status until I can find a trustworthy to take it over for me. Thanks all

• Root Admin

I’m very confused.

There was one auction that I haven’t yet found which I didn’t pay you when asked. Sorry about that.

There was a second auction which the MD treasury bid on via me which I requested a bump when you wanted me to pay. I have now paid it without said bump so I assume all is well?

Im sorry to hear you are leaving as I was quite excited to hear from you again as I have been thinking of you. 

Will we still be able to get in contact with you via the forum? I have written your Christmas card but not yet posted it.

Much love

Chris

15 minutes ago, Chewett said:

There was a second auction which the MD treasury bid on via me which I requested a bump when you wanted me to pay. I have now paid it without said bump so I assume all is well?

I had gave you the link yesterday to the auction in which the creatures you did not pay for. Here it is again.......

all is not well. Take your coin back. These creatures went to the next auction per my rules of last auction. These creatures are still mine to do as I wish. I DO NOT want your coin for the creatures from the last auction. The creatures in question are already receiving bids for the new auction. 

If you or the treasury wished or wishes to buy them then please remember your banned from this auction, but you may have someone bid in your place. Thanks for understanding 

• Root Admin

I don’t really understand how you are upset when I asked you to bump it when you wanted to be paid and you never did.

I will transfer the coin that you owe the treasury back from my personal reserves, take it as a belated Christmas present.

I thought there were two auctions, one where I was requested to pay and didnt, and one where you forgot to ask me to pay.

From what I can see, since I was unable to pay at the time due to an issue with MD, I asked you to tell me when you wanted to pay. You never did this and it was lost in my many messages. For reference I have over a hundred unread forum messages and thousands more emails.

I won’t take the creatures the treasury bought and as I said I will fix the issue with the payment so if you don’t want to give the treasury what they bought you can take the “won” coins as a Christmas present from me. Then the treasury doesn’t get caught short with losing the coin.

I really don’t have any more time to waste on trivial 12 coins so that’s fine.

Merry Christmas

4 minutes ago, Chewett said:

I thought there were two auctions, one where I was requested to pay and didnt, and one where you forgot to ask me to pay.

There were two auctions. You bidded in the first for the treasury. The second you may not bid. They way your talking it seems like you think there have been 3 auctions I don't care. I told you not to give me the coin. You should had never transferred it after I said that. I'll gladly give the 12sc back AS I SAID I DID NOT WANT IT SO I DO NOT OWE YOU OR THE TREASURY A DAM THING GOT IT????? YOU CAN FIND ME AT CLASH OF AGES TO GETCHA DAM COIN BACK THAT YOU SHOULDNT OF TRANSFERED IN THE FIRST PLACE. TOODLES