TRANSLATION TEAMS MEMBERS

NelyaSetesh

Hi everyone,

From now, I manage the translations teams :lol:

== FOR PEOPLE WORKING ALREADY ON A TRANSLATION ==

I need to have a list of all people working on the different translation of MagicDuel.

Please send me your contact by private on the forum or on the game. (.NelyaSetesh.) with your playername, the language in which u translate MD and all the ways i can contact you please

== FOR PEOPLE WHO WANTS TO JOIN A TRANSLATION TEAM OR BEGIN ANOTHER TRANSLATION ==

Contact me on the forum or ingame (.NelyaSetesh.) and indicates me in which language you want to translate MD.

In the two cases, people who do great work will have rewards on their game account of course.

So don't hesitate to contact me

.NelyaSetesh.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to translate MD from broken English to modern English. :P

I would also like to correct all the incorrect spellings. I have counted over 30 words spelled wrong.

Everybody wants to do that. But hey! It's not possible at the moment. If you really want to do something, collect all the misspellings and post them in a topic. This way when Mur will want to take care of this matter will already have some help.

Btw guys:You cannot sleep at night knowing that are a lot of spelling error in MD, right?

• 1 month later...

[quote name='NelyaSetesh' post='12474' date='Aug 1 2008, 05:35 PM']Hi everyone,
From now, I manage the translations teams :lol:

== FOR PEOPLE WORKING ALREADY ON A TRANSLATION ==

I need to have a list of all people working on the different translation of MagicDuel.
Please send me your contact by private on the forum or on the game. (.NelyaSetesh.) with your playername, the language in which u translate MD and all the ways i can contact you please

== FOR PEOPLE WHO WANTS TO JOIN A TRANSLATION TEAM OR BEGIN ANOTHER TRANSLATION ==

Contact me on the forum or ingame (.NelyaSetesh.) and indicates me in which language you want to translate MD.

In the two cases, people who do great work will have rewards on their game account of course.
So don't hesitate to contact me

.NelyaSetesh.[/quote]

I would love to translate MD into Chinese. I have PM you.

uhm...I'm not very experienced in MD yet, but....If there is any finnish players (or people who can speak finnish) out there who would like to translate, maybe I could help translating.....but if there ain't, I don't think I should do it on my own, because I may not have the time.............

• 3 months later...

I want to be part of the translations team. I am from Malaysia. Well, I craving for MD in my language.

English to simple Bahasa Malaysia (or just Bahasa). Bahasa mean language.

Player that will using Bahasa is from Malaysia itself, Brunei, Indonesia, South Thailand, Singapore, Timor Leste.

This community will grow bigger and bigger!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

[quote name='Glaz Von Ferr' date='18 January 2009 - 01:11 PM' timestamp='1232284316' post='23913']
I want to be part of the translations team. I am from Malaysia. Well, I craving for MD in my language.

English to simple Bahasa Malaysia (or just Bahasa). Bahasa mean language.

Player that will using Bahasa is from Malaysia itself, Brunei, Indonesia, South Thailand, Singapore, Timor Leste.

This community will grow bigger and bigger!
[/quote]

well..actually..Malaysian "Bahasa" is totally different with the Indonesian "Bahasa" my friend... :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...